CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
hi i am stuck in the game
the hint says: i think we should have a closer look at our neighbour around noon
but every time i try to enter the dog attacks me
somebody help me please
First day of that event:

Talk to Vicky at the pool:

Vicky: Oh, just in time, I need your help. I used my phone to kill a wasp and it flew out of my hand over that fence.
Vicky: Oh, sorry, I found my phone. I trought it has flown over fence, but it was actually here all the time. Nonsense, I just couldn't find my phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next day of that event:

The next day he goes back to the pool, but instead of talking to Vicky, he goes straight to spy on the neighbor. And select the neighbor when it is highlighted by hovering over her.

Savegames of the first (10-1-LT1.save) and second (10-4-LT1.save) day of that event. Make a complete backup of your savegame before, including the "persistent" file, that is the savegame of the unlocked images in the gallery.

On PC, savegames are duplicated in:

...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2\
...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\saves\

Last edited:

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Guys I need help where is that lawyer and how to meet her and how to trigger the photo shoot with Mia and the new character?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Guys I need help where is that lawyer and how to meet her and how to trigger the photo shoot with Mia and the new character?
If you completed the events of v1.0.0 Extra, the first time you open v1.1.01 a notice of an incoming SMS from the Lawyer appears.

And after Vanessa takes you to the Lawyer's office, she will visit you at home at +09:00.

If you completed v1.0.0 Extra, including buying and giving the dress to Mia (strip). The first time you talk to Mia when she is not working in the chat, she will propose to visit her friend, the photographer.

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
quick question....am getting hints to check out Lola's room when she isn't there....there is nothing I can click on...what am I supposed to find?

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Wonderful update! keep going, you are doing good job guys! And I don't regret giving you a 5 star mrk when you first released this game! when it used to be full of bugs! I was sur that this game is better than "my cute cousin"... things are goig hotter and hotter... f***ing Lola and Vicky pushed me to drink so much water hahahaha waiting for the next update!

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
If you completed the events of v1.0.0 Extra, the first time you open v1.1.01 a notice of an incoming SMS from the Lawyer appears.

And after Vanessa takes you to the Lawyer's office, she will visit you at home at +09:00.

If you completed v1.0.0 Extra, including buying and giving the dress to Mia (strip). The first time you talk to Mia when she is not working in the chat, she will propose to visit her friend, the photographer.

Thank you

Reactions: CAT0X0

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Main menu - Options - Mistake
i think i know where is your issue what language have you selected for your game ?
i had the same issue because i had chosen french for this version while my old save was in English try maybe to change the language on English and see if the issue come again or not

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Hello friends, I want to ask you if you also have this ERROR: Since a couple of updates ago, when consulting the HELP, this message appears indicating "BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE THE MASK" and the mask I already gave it to the middle sister, in The pending ones I also receive the message "TRY TO BE ANONYMOUS IN THE WEB SESSION". Anyone ?, any ideas?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello friends, I want to ask you if you also have this ERROR: Since a couple of updates ago, when consulting the HELP, this message appears indicating "BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE THE MASK" and the mask I already gave it to the middle sister, in The pending ones I also receive the message "TRY TO BE ANONYMOUS IN THE WEB SESSION". Anyone ?, any ideas?
Did you picked up the mask and gave it to the girl before asking for anonymity came up ?
If the answer is yes, that might be your issue (picking up items and using them before the story requests you to do so)

Reactions: Xansdream

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Did you picked up the mask and gave it to the girl before asking for anonymity came up ?
If the answer is yes, that might be your issue (picking up items and using them before the story requests you to do so)
Yes, the answer is YES, that must be the problem, I will try to start it from the beginning with this version and see if this way I clarify this doubt and by the way I see if I do not miss something. I thank you very much. Greetings !!!

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After long break i played Girl House again. And wow. Tehre was so much work done. What put a spell on me was this seductive look that girls gave <3 New characters - neighbour and Lawyer. All so sweet and juicy xD I hope, that dev will have lots of new ideas to put into game. Wish all the best!

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes