Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
An enjoyable game but the hint system needs some improvement or simply better hints.

Picking this up after the last update I've managed to unlock some of the new scenes through sheer guesswork based on the gallery mod images but still missing a few and clueless how to get them:

screenshot0003.png

All the game says is this:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

How can you have a hint system that doesn't give out hints and says you're done when you're clearly not? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: muki1995

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
An enjoyable game but the hint system needs some improvement or simply better hints.

Picking this up after the last update I've managed to unlock some of the new scenes through sheer guesswork based on the gallery mod images but still missing a few and clueless how to get them:

View attachment 838310

View attachment 838308 View attachment 838309

How can you have a hint system that doesn't give out hints and says you're done when you're clearly not? :WaitWhat:

If I recall if you click on the quest it tells you that it can't be completed in this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was probably done this way to ease further coding. I'm not making the game but that's what I assume.

EDIT: Made it a spoiler as to not spoil.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I recall if you click on the quest it tells you that it can't be completed in this version.

It was probably done this way to ease further coding. I'm not making the game but that's what I assume.

EDIT: Made it a spoiler as to not spoil.
It's not the Lola quest that's the issue, it's those 4 blacked out scenes and all the new scenes that came with this update. There was nothing in the phone's tasklist and the hint button kept saying that it was the end of the current version even though there were several new scenes added.

This is what I'm referring to about the hint system needing some work because there are clearly unseen scenes but there is no indication of how to unlock them.

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm... well without going through the changelogs I'm not sure if those scenes are in or if they are placeholders, but I know I don't have them.

Either they are placeholders or you are completely right. Sorry I couldn't help more. :/

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm... well without going through the changelogs I'm not sure if those scenes are in or if they are placeholders, but I know I don't have them.

Either they are placeholders or you are completely right. Sorry I couldn't help more. :/
No worries. It's just a frustrating thing to have a hint system but not be getting any hints. :cautious:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
It's not the Lola quest that's the issue, it's those 4 blacked out scenes and all the new scenes that came with this update. There was nothing in the phone's tasklist and the hint button kept saying that it was the end of the current version even though there were several new scenes added.

This is what I'm referring to about the hint system needing some work because there are clearly unseen scenes but there is no indication of how to unlock them.
Some of them you have the choose system to get them!! For example if in the early scenes if you don't help Vanessa with the guy that assault her you get a scene unlocked, but if you help you won't get a scene!! When Vanessa run over you with the car if you pay attention and pass that scene slowly you will see a transparent white box that if you click it you will get another scene!!
I remember that it had a detailed walkthrough with a "how to get the scenes" and the results of your actions and choices!! But i lost it and i don't know where to find it!! But if i do find it i will post it here!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some of them you have the choose system to get them!! For example if in the early scenes if you don't help Vanessa with the guy that assault her you get a scene unlocked, but if you help you won't get a scene!! When Vanessa run over you with the car if you pay attention and pass that scene slowly you will see a transparent white box that if you click it you will get another scene!!
I remember that it had a detailed walkthrough with a "how to get the scenes" and the results of your actions and choices!! But i lost it and i don't know where to find it!! But if i do find it i will post it here!!
Funny thing is that I clicked the "unlock" button at the top right of the gallery just to see what those scenes are and I've actually done them but they're just blacked out. Might be a problem with the gallery mod and not the game.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Funny thing is that I clicked the "unlock" button at the top right of the gallery just to see what those scenes are and I've actually done them but they're just blacked out. Might be a problem with the gallery mod and not the game.
It happened to me!! Some of them blacked out when i loaded the game!! I unlocked the scene and when i comeback later to continue the game i load the saved game and they are all blacked again!! I thing that the gallery has a bug or a problem with the loading a saved game part!!

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019

View attachment 838310

View attachment 838308 View attachment 838309

You have the Scene Replay Mod installed in the Girl House (the REPLAY option appears instead of GALLERY in the main game menu). And the option Only Unlocked > and End Replay in your first capture.
Close the game, and delete or move the Scene Replay Mod file (tacitogal.rpa):

...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\tacitogal.rpa

start the game without the Scene Replay Mod installed (now in the main menu you should have the GALLERY option instead of REPLAY). Open the GALLERY and check if those four events grayed appear.

With the Scene Replay Mod installed, appear those four scenes grayed out:
but they don't show up without that mod installed:
The original gallery indicates the unlocked events in the game, and the mod allows to see the replays of all the events and scenes.

You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery
Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.1xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

aaress

Mar 18, 2018
First of all, I dislike big breasted characters. This is OK, everyone have own preferences. Game is NOT bad. I like story or at least some parts. Except cliché like lost memory after anything :LOL:

Secondly, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THIS STUPID CZECH TRANSLATION! It's machine translated shit maked by some child who really don't know what to do. REALLY! Better play the game in EN version and don't use this translation when you don't want to be disgusted by these bullshits.

This isn't HATE or anything, only WARNING for CZ / SK players... Another translator can make it better.

I work on Slovak translation.

• Love
Reactions: darkmine

Psyberdude

Sep 15, 2019
Use the search function at the top of the page. It is a good tool to learn so that you do not ask questions that have already been asked and answered.
The search function is useless. It brought me here to your also useless comment.

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
waiting for next update anyone knows when will come I m a big fan of girl house plz some tell who know when new update come

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes