kutta

Feb 15, 2019
i stuck after the first swimsuit event demon says
"you clearly have an artistic talent, but we need something more obscene."
what should i do now buying new swimsuit still results the same reply from the demon...
(demon aka one of two girls in walkthrough)

cleclelce shesheshe

Jun 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "musaeb, postagem: 4289528, membro: 2793620"]
esperando pela próxima atualização, alguém sabe quando virá Eu sou um grande fã da casa das garotas, por favor, alguns contam quem sabe quando uma nova atualização chegar
[/CITAR]
como você sabe se ja fez todas as tarefas? tem algum detonado, eu não sei fazer a lola falar sobre o livro que esta lendo

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "musaeb, postagem: 4289528, membro: 2793620"]
esperando pela próxima atualização, alguém sabe quando virá Eu sou um grande fã da casa das garotas, por favor, alguns contam quem sabe quando uma nova atualização chegar
[/CITAR]
como você sabe se ja fez todas as tarefas? tem algum detonado, eu não sei fazer a lola falar sobre o livro que esta lendo
what i dont understand?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
como eu pego o livro da lola na escrivaninha?
Open the attached image to see how to make Lola talk about the book she is reading (Time Machine) and replace it with the erotic.

Abra a imagem em anexo para ver como fazer Lola falar sobre o livro que está lendo (Time Machine) e substitua pelo erótico.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/849252_GH_First_tasks_in_Lolas_room_walkthrough.jpg

Girl House v0.7Ex Walkthrough

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-1-0-1-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-4272382

Last edited:

aibadeahi

Aug 4, 2020
This one has the same problems than his previous game, sometimes it's hard to tell what you need to do or how.

Overall good update.

oldsnake03

Mar 20, 2020
Hello, cannot save and load the game when I play in French (my native language), no problem with other languages, someone would have a solution thank you.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hello, cannot save and load the game when I play in French (my native language), no problem with other languages, someone would have a solution thank you.
Try copying this folder&file (...\timers\fast_peeping.rpy):

...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\tl\French\ascript\minigame\timers\fast_peeping.rpy

(fast_peeping.rpyc decompiled file) which includes in the French translation of Girl House v1.0.0/1.0.1 Extra:

...\GirlHouse-1.0.0.extra-win\game\tl\French\ascript\minigame\timers\fast_peeping.rpyc

and is missing in the Girl House v1.1.01 Extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto Malone

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I'm in the process of writing new scenes for the next update. I have some ideas what I would like to create, but you can surely leave your ideas and wishes in the comments below. Things are certainly starting to get more interesting with the main characters. I'm still unsure whether to move slightly more forward in the main story or focus more on progress with the house characters. Eventually, both will have to happen, so it's just a matter of timing.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

oldsnake03

Mar 20, 2020
Try copying this folder&file (...\timers\fast_peeping.rpy):

...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\tl\French\ascript\minigame\timers\fast_peeping.rpy

(fast_peeping.rpyc decompiled file) which includes in the French translation of Girl House v1.0.0/1.0.1 Extra:

...\GirlHouse-1.0.0.extra-win\game\tl\French\ascript\minigame\timers\fast_peeping.rpyc

and is missing in the Girl House v1.1.01 Extra.
Thank you very much for your help the file works perfectly.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
If you use the search function, it will reveal to you the password. There has also been a walkthrough posted on page 186.
You mean the post on the same page as the guy saying he typed Vanessa as the password & it didn’t work? Yeah clearly that’s not any help.
If your going to take the time to reply, you might as well provide useful answers instead of snarky remarks about using the search option. Especially if the page you referenced is full of posts saying “yep, typed the right password, it’s not working”. They need a fix for the issue which neither you nor the search bar provided.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
You mean the post on the same page as the guy saying he typed Vanessa as the password & it didn’t work? Yeah clearly that’s not any help.
If your going to take the time to reply, you might as well provide useful answers instead of snarky remarks about using the search option. Especially if the page you referenced is full of posts saying “yep, typed the right password, it’s not working”. They need a fix for the issue which neither you nor the search bar provided.
Well, the default password IS Vanessa.

When you ask her the 2nd time she clearly says "My housband loves me. Try my name."

Now, if someone changes her name at the beginning of the game and then uses Vanessa as a password instead of the name she was given, then it's not true that the password that was typed is the correct one.

It's not rocket science.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well, the default password IS Vanessa.

When you ask her the 2nd time she clearly says "My housband loves me. Try my name."

Now, if someone changes her name at the beginning of the game and then uses Vanessa as a password instead of the name she was given, then it's not true that the password that was typed is the correct one.

It's not rocket science.
I understand that, but for example, in my case, I left her name as default & it’s still not working. That means there’s a bug or glitch. I think, like me, most of the people asking about it are wanting a workaround for that issue or something we can put in console or something.

Reactions: Tragic Princess
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes