Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I understand that, but for example, in my case, I left her name as default & it’s still not working. That means there’s a bug or glitch. I think, like me, most of the people asking about it are wanting a workaround for that issue or something we can put in console or something.
Options , rename characters ,landlady name , ....what name you see ?
With spaces without spaces , never had problems with password.

Console write
mlf.name ; this is your "password"

Python:
if not quests['laptop_find_password'].completed:
        call screen name_input('Enter password', x=677, y=100)
        if char_tmp_name == mlf.name:
            $ quests['laptop_find_password'].complete()

Last edited:
Reactions: Minato207

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Got HJ in bedroom from Vanessa. Is there a specific time to take a shower in order for Vanessa to enter?

NVM - Figured it out. Sometimes logical thinking wins.
Can you please tell us then because I've tried everything I could find in this thread & none of it works. I've tried paring in the shower & showering all day, I've tried waiting in the hall outside the bathroom & going through the interactions where she says she's going in, then comes out wearing the blue towel, (no clue where the "white square" to remove the towel is btw), I've tried going to her room at 20:30 like other's have suggested for a prior event there, Tried starting a new game, stats are where they are supposed to be but none of it triggers the event.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Options , rename characters ,landlady name , ....what name you see ?
With spaces without spaces , never had problems with password.

Console write
mlf.name ; this is your "password"

Python:
if not quests['laptop_find_password'].completed:
        call screen name_input('Enter password', x=677, y=100)
        if char_tmp_name == mlf.name:
            $ quests['laptop_find_password'].complete()
Thanks. I appreciate the help. I figured out my error, turns out I accidentially hit space bar on her name select screen, so I ended up changing her name to default with a space at the end. Feeling pretty dumb on that one.

Hey if I could trouble you for just a little more help, I'm having trouble triggering the vanessa shower scene. I've scoured this thread &, unless I'm being dense & not getting it, I've tried everything. My stats are over 2 for her slut level, I've tried parking in the shower & just showering all day, I've tried parking in the hallway outside the bathroom & going through the "going in to shower, please don't come in" waited, then the blue towel post interaction, (no idea where the white square to remove the towel is), someone else suggested going into the bathroom just after 9 & avoiding the interaction in the hall, tried that, someone else said there is an event that happens in her room at 20:30, that didn't work, the VERY outdated walkthrough said "must be lucky", (the fuck does that even mean?). I would really appreciate any help you could give me on this please.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks. I appreciate the help. I figured out my error, turns out I accidentially hit space bar on her name select screen, so I ended up changing her name to default with a space at the end. Feeling pretty dumb on that one.
Played time ago , I don't remember.
To see hidden buttons , options cheats show

shower.jpg

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Played time ago , I don't remember.
To see hidden buttons , options cheats show

View attachment 848254
Ah ok I appreciate that. Yeah I think I made some progress, I've gotten the pool scene & kitchen scene on the phone, did the smack wasp off ass bit after the new swimsuit & that finally unlocked the scene in her bedroom at 18:30, but Immediately went to shower multiple times, nothing. then tried again the next morning, all suggested routes, still nothing. I'm stumped.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok, to anyone still stuck on the Vanessa shower scene part, here's what you do. You have to play through most of her content FIRST, so first, you have to get the scene of her in shorts & a gray top in the kitchen, just wait in the kitchen as you progress along in the other content. Once that scene pops, then go to her when she's out at the pool. Do the suntan lotion thing & then she'll jump in the pool & lose her top. Buy a new bikini & give it to her. next time you see her at the pool you should be able to do the suntan lotion thing & a wasp will land on her ass. Smack it, then after that scene, wait in her room until 18:30. there will be the scene of her trying to zip up a dress. Next day, go to her room around 10ish & you'll overhear a phone call. next day, wait outside the bathroom, do the sequence of her going in to shower, then wait until she comes out in the blue towel. This time she'll joke that you could have joined her. Then go to her room. Some mild forced fooling around happens. Then wait in her room until 18:30 again, you'll get the scene of her bent over looking in her dresser. Pick the hand icon, then AFTER doing that, go take a shower. She should come in at that point. Hope this helps those that were still stuck on that. I know it was a bitch for me to figure out because everyone here just kept giving a tiny part of the answer so none of it made any sense.

Reactions: Ploptmp

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yes. (shift+O) opens the console. but (shift+D) does not work. I wanted to increase MC's sex power to max level. Do you know the command .
No sorry I don't, did you try using unren that has an option to enable dev console but that might force it to work, it is what I have used in the past.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Is it necessary to Max MC's sex power and then have sex with Lola (in her room) and Vicky (beside the pool) in this version 1.1.0.1.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just download unren, copy it to the game folder, and run that and pick enable dev console.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
it would be good that after making the changes, it was possible to happen the other options that appear in the conversations but unfortunately it is not so, the game is very well tied, you have the scenes with the characters if you meet the requirements that the game requires

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
Time for some weekly news. I read your ideas and they were pretty interesting. They might have even inspired me a little. That's why I've decided to choose that picture as today's preview. The work on the next update has finally begun in full speed, and the first renders are coming out quite nicely. I hope this trend will continue, and I will have more and more interesting renders to share. For now, enjoy the sight of our familiar character. I wonder if her personality changed at all...
Thanks for your support!
See you next week.

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
Time for some weekly news. I read your ideas and they were pretty interesting. They might have even inspired me a little. That's why I've decided to choose that picture as today's preview. The work on the next update has finally begun in full speed, and the first renders are coming out quite nicely. I hope this trend will continue, and I will have more and more interesting renders to share. For now, enjoy the sight of our familiar character. I wonder if her personality changed at all...
Thanks for your support!
See you next week.
what about Lola is there any new scenes adding in the upcoming next update?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes