CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hola, en la galería me falta una foto para desbloquear y es la foto en la que Vanessa está encima de un auto (no sé cómo poner fotos aquí ni cómo capturar), ¿alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo una pequeña guía y dice esto:
Deja que Vanessa te golpee y luego mírala desvestirse. (Extra
versión necesaria!
Pero no sé cómo hacerlo. Gracias
Messages in other languages, must also include an English translation (forum rules).

After starting the game, when this dialog appears:

Hero > Fuck! Are you blind?! Watch where you're going >

press the right button of the mouse to enter in the Options menu, and in Cheats enable Show hidden buttons, to highlight the selection area of that hidden scene, or before the following dialog box is displayed:

Vanessa > I'm sorry, I didn't see you. >

now a rectangle should appear over Vanessa, area where you have to click to show that hidden scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game (in pc) is saved in:

...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2\*-*-LT1.save
...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\saves\*-*-LT1.save

and the scenes and events unlocked in the gallery, in the persistent file:

...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2\persistent
...\GirlHouse-1.1.01.extra-win\game\saves\persistent

so it's not necessary to start another full game to unlock that scene in the gallery.

montavis

Nov 16, 2018
Can i uncombine items i already combined, i got sunscreen + glue for one part of the story, but now i just need sunscreen for another part of the story and i can't continue

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Understand
i don't know what happened but my previous post was deleted/moved in ToN thread for unknown reasons. (Maybe i'm completely dumb , who knows...)
so I repeat that the only thing to keep in mind is : The release is scheduled for the second half of next month

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
i don't know what happened but my previous post was deleted/moved in ToN thread for unknown reasons. (Maybe i'm completely dumb , who knows...)
so I repeat that the only thing to keep in mind is : The release is scheduled for the second half of next month
Perhaps the moderators thought you posted on the wrong topic. '-'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
"The release is scheduled for the second half of next month"
If I'm reading this correctly, your saying the 2nd 1/2 of December is when we can expect an update? Or was this information disclosed in October which would mean the 2nd 1/2 of November. Please clear this if you can.. anyone..?? Thanks

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So I'll ask one more time, when is the update time/month. This thread is ridiculous, there are to many morons out there trying to get saves and hints on how to play the game. To all you dumb asses out there just (actually) play the game (or use the search function to find answers to your stupid questions). And think for your self. Your not going to get a participant trophy if you don't try!! Mommy can't help you on this one.

dondarian

Dec 14, 2019
I can't seem to get the feather to work on Lola while she's sleeping during the Blowjob mission. I am able to use it on her feet to turn her onto her back, but I can't get it to work on her body during the second stage. The demon recommends I put it in her ear or nose, but the walkthrough says to put it on her waist, but none of that seems to work. Here's my save file, and I'm on 1.1.01 extra-win

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes