VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what was the changelog for this version? OP didn't provide anything. i played the last version but not this version, i want to know what if it is worthy to download it now or wait for the upcoming update since its almost 2 months since then.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, I have an amazing idea, is it feasible to use the daz images of this game to DIY dakimakura? For example, the picture below is very suitable for DIY a dakimakura. But I found that after cropping the image to a proper ratio for dakimakura, its pixels will be much lower. Is there any good ways to increase the pixels? Such as using AI methods (I haven't find a suitable software to have a try)

View attachment 893194
Search for Topaz Gigapixel AI. Pretty easy to use and you can download a free trial version.

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Search for Topaz Gigapixel AI. Pretty easy to use and you can download a free trial version.
Hi senjeny, thanks a lot, I have tried it, and it is very useful. Besides that, I also try to find some AI software to remove the mosaic and watermark from the dakimakura online photo, but some of them require users to train their own models (unlike Topaz Gigapixel which has pre-trained models), and softwares with pre-trained models does not work very well, such as DeepCreamPy. Is there any software you can recommend to remove the mosaic or watermark?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I'm about to give up on this game/ forum site. There has been no Real news for a month? Does anyone out there Know what's going on? I'm pretty sure this guy has 2 games he is working on. The other would be Island of Lust. WTF just asking?

lodar

May 13, 2018

Hello everyone,
I have finished another scene this week and the update is coming along nicely. I have few more things to do, but the update is still on schedule. Once I'm done with the code, I will have a solid idea when the release could be, which is why I'm going to announce the release date next week. For now, I still have to render a few things and put it all together. In the meantime, you can take a look at another preview from the next update. I hope you like it.
Thanks for your support!
See you next week.
Hello everyone,
I have finished another scene this week and the update is coming along nicely. I have few more things to do, but the update is still on schedule. Once I'm done with the code, I will have a solid idea when the release could be, which is why I'm going to announce the release date next week. For now, I still have to render a few things and put it all together. In the meantime, you can take a look at another preview from the next update. I hope you like it.
Thanks for your support!
See you next week.

lodar

May 13, 2018
" still on schedule " would mean this month. So I would not get my hopes up too early about getting it next week.

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
and other question, how do I get an image of Vanessa jerking off MC in the shower? What time should I go in and take a shower?

Reactions: Deniz31
3.20 star(s) 129 Votes