Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Game says talk to Vicky near the pool afternoon but when I go to her nothing happens.What should I do?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

Coding has begun and first scene is already implemented. I might need like two or three more days to code the rest and then two more days for testing. All this means the release will be next weekend. I can't say if it's going to be Saturday or Sunday, that depends on how long it's going to take to test everything and fix potential problems. The moment I'm sure which day it will be, I will post it in the discord. Enjoy the last preview before release.

Have a great week and thank you for your support!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
So I have a question seen lawyer twice 69'ed Lola multiple times helped Mia on her stream several times Im getting prompts to see the neighbor over the fence but I cant get the energy up anymore what so ever so I can even pull it off any ideas?

Peeping doesn't get energy up nothing works I was under the impression that getting bjs gave you energy but it drained mine.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So I have a question seen lawyer twice 69'ed Lola multiple times helped Mia on her stream several times Im getting prompts to see the neighbor over the fence but I cant get the energy up anymore what so ever so I can even pull it off any ideas?

Peeping doesn't get energy up nothing works I was under the impression that getting bjs gave you energy but it drained mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Plaguerave
3.20 star(s) 129 Votes