Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't seem to get the feather to work on Lola while she's sleeping during the Blowjob mission. I am able to use it on her feet to turn her onto her back, but I can't get it to work on her body during the second stage. The demon recommends I put it in her ear or nose, but the walkthrough says to put it on her waist, but none of that seems to work. Here's my save file, and I'm on 1.1.01 extra-win
Just tested your save, nothing wrong !!!!! Just click Lolas waist and she will turn !!!!!:D(y)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Mia doesn't want to cam anymore, is there any other way to make money without cheating?

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
someone help me im stuck.
im at the part where i hae to spy on neighbour in noon. but it requires more dick pts to avoid the dog. but my dick pts are low. ad i tried every method to increase but not increasing

bozis65

Aug 30, 2018
How do i take a picture with lola i got her turned over and i open up my phone and go to photo but it wont let my take a picture

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

I finished a scene with Barbara this week, and I am already working on a new scene with another character. You can expect one side character to return in the next update. You've already met her, so you don't have to worry that it is another new character from MCR. You can actually see for yourself in the preview picture. We are also getting closer to one important scene with one of the main girls, but you will understand everything soon enough. I expect around 1,5 week of rendering more and all renders should be done. Once the coding process starts, I will have a better estimate about some specific release date window.

Thank you for your support!

See you next week.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hello,
This is a public post for those who have not yet joined my Patreon.
News are usually hidden because there are some explicit renders, and Patreon prohibits such renders in public posts. That's why I've decided to post a public post every month, in which I would briefly talk about my plans for the current month. There will definitely be an update this month, so please be patient. This week I have finished work on a new event with one side character you'll see in the next update. As patrons already know from a previous post, it will be a side character you have already met in the game. You can expect more interesting previews in the next weekly post for patrons.
Thank you for following me.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019

Hello,
This is a public post for those who have not yet joined my Patreon.
News are usually hidden because there are some explicit renders, and Patreon prohibits such renders in public posts. That's why I've decided to post a public post every month, in which I would briefly talk about my plans for the current month. There will definitely be an update this month, so please be patient. This week I have finished work on a new event with one side character you'll see in the next update. As patrons already know from a previous post, it will be a side character you have already met in the game. You can expect more interesting previews in the next weekly post for patrons.
Thank you for following me.
Hope this scene would be in next update too)

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, I have an amazing idea, is it feasible to use the daz images of this game to DIY dakimakura? For example, the picture below is very suitable for DIY a dakimakura. But I found that after cropping the image to a proper ratio for dakimakura, its pixels will be much lower. Is there any good ways to increase the pixels? Such as using AI methods (I haven't find a suitable software to have a try)

screenshot.PNG

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes