lodar

May 13, 2018
Since I requested Barbara content on Patreon it is only fair if I share the links this time, haha

Google:

Mega:

Google:

Mega:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Girl House [v1.2.0 Extra] Astaros3D

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 330 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 313 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ..if u can update the topic with the newest version, where is the fucking problem to post the damn patchnotes too ? why we always have to ask for the patchnotes ?????

Reactions: Ara-sH

lodar

May 13, 2018
seriously ..if u can update the topic with the newest version, where is the fucking problem to post the damn patchnotes too ? why we always have to ask for the patchnotes ?????
Because the moderator doesn't know the new content.
I shared the download links and he updated the first post right away. So since Astaros doesn't share any patchnotes how is the moderator who didn't play the game yet supposed to know what changed?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
WTF no vaginal and Creampie yet :cautious: (n)with this Hot Beatifull Milf and Girls =Mc Deserves to have that Fun :love:(y)
When Dev you think to add this tags ? Only BJ :cautious:

Reactions: capitanqueso

lodar

May 13, 2018
Fastest way is to let Mia show you her boobs for money. Other options include dropping a coin to look unter Lolas skirt after you helped her do her homework.

Reactions: lalalalala000

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.1xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

Note for italian language
E' fornito un file addon per aggiungere la lingua italiana alle scene della galleria. Dovete installare prima la traduzione completa.
An addon file is provided to add the Italian language to the gallery scenes. You need to install the full translation first.
La traduzione completa del gioco la trovate in OP o qui / The complete translation of the game can be found in OP or here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3182143
Un ringraziamento particolare a Frank Rosario per il bellissimo lavoro , merita sicuramente un Like da parte vostra
Special thanks to Frank Rosario for the beautiful work, it definitely deserves a Like from you
hey man, any update for v1.20 extra coming?

Reactions: LadyBee

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
So, I waited for this update more than two months and then I played it in 10 minutes:
- A scene with Vicky and Barbara near the pool
- A sex scene with the doctor
- A sexy scene and a blowjob from Barbara in the doctor office.
Very short update and this game is just frustrating. The developer should focus on adding so much content if he doesn't want to lose members. He has to see what other developers are doing!

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes