meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
So, I waited for this update more than two months and then I played it in 10 minutes:
- A scene with Vicky and Barbara near the pool
- A sex scene with the doctor
- A sexy scene and a blowjob from Barbara in the doctor office.
Very short update and this game is just frustrating. The developer should focus on adding so much content if he doesn't want to lose members. He has to see what other developers are doing!
Its always the same case, every update is very short , do you know that the first sex scene was after two years from releasing the game :)

Reactions: TheFallenBoner

blablabla456

Mar 31, 2019
So, I waited for this update more than two months and then I played it in 10 minutes:
- A scene with Vicky and Barbara near the pool
- A sex scene with the doctor
- A sexy scene and a blowjob from Barbara in the doctor office.
Very short update and this game is just frustrating. The developer should focus on adding so much content if he doesn't want to lose members. He has to see what other developers are doing!
I thought the same...

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
the first one I know is when you get hit by it, there is a hidden button on her neckline that when you click on it the scene is released. The second image, I don't remember because I haven't played in a while.

thanks for the first one

guys could some one pls tell me how i open the this pic

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
the first time i played it, for a moment i thought it was possible to increase hearts, lust and release the scenes but this is not the case, here you must perform the necessary step by step.

Reactions: VossJck
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes