nestle232

Mar 19, 2020

Hello everyone,
Time to release the new update. It is focused on Barbara and the doctor as you might have seen from the preview pictures. It turned out to be not as long as I would have hoped, sorry for that. I really wanted to include one more scene, but I would have to delay the update by a few days and that would mean missing the November deadline. I had some IRL stuff to take care off this week, and I definitely didn't plan on doing that. It all lead to a "positive" result which isn't exactly good for anybody around me. Nevertheless, I've still decided to release the update this weekend to at least make sure I'm not going to break my word and miss the November deadline.
For the next update, I think it's time to return to the main characters and give them some much-needed progress. I'm thinking Vanessa or Mia. Both are probably slightly overdue for their next scene.
In any case, I hope you will enjoy some nice scenes with the doctor and Barbara.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Guys, I found a website with updated version v1.2.0 extra (the history shows it is uploaded today), but the download speed of the drives provided are very slow. We need a hero who has the premium to have a try!

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
I downloaded it successfully, and it is indeed the latest version, how could I contact the administrator to upload it to nopy, mega drive,etc ?

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017

Hello everyone,
Time to release the new update. It is focused on Barbara and the doctor as you might have seen from the preview pictures. It turned out to be not as long as I would have hoped, sorry for that. I really wanted to include one more scene, but I would have to delay the update by a few days and that would mean missing the November deadline. I had some IRL stuff to take care off this week, and I definitely didn't plan on doing that. It all lead to a "positive" result which isn't exactly good for anybody around me. Nevertheless, I've still decided to release the update this weekend to at least make sure I'm not going to break my word and miss the November deadline.
For the next update, I think it's time to return to the main characters and give them some much-needed progress. I'm thinking Vanessa or Mia. Both are probably slightly overdue for their next scene.
In any case, I hope you will enjoy some nice scenes with the doctor and Barbara.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!
We all hope you get "Positively" better. You've put out a quality product. I do enjoy your work.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So the help button says after the doc scene explore the house.. and talk the inhabitants nothing is happening though anyone an idea ?

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes