ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For anyone struggling to find the mask location or getting the dialog from the demon while trying to click the location stated above by another user.
mask img.png

DummySex

Sep 27, 2017
Guys everuthing i do I get a screen with errors; I also tried to start a new game but nothing can you help me

Reactions: Gonzo

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
I got the game, and the patch. Get the error when I get the screwdriver in the hospital still, but can ignore it. Then when I try opening my backpack to get the screwdriver to open the window, I get an error that won't be ignored and occurs every time I try. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Gonzo and Pagdish

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
I got the game, and the patch. Get the error when I get the screwdriver in the hospital still, but can ignore it. Then when I try opening my backpack to get the screwdriver to open the window, I get an error that won't be ignored and occurs every time I try. Any help would be appreciated.
try

Reactions: Renaulto

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Same problem as the guys a few posts up. Ask her to follow me. But either if i click the stairs or the door to the basement. i get russian text. and im stuck..

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
try
We have the same problems

One first time it was aparently fixed. But when you load again, there it is. Lots of dialogs in russian, doors that you can't open... Unplayable, I don't know if that word exists

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
We have the same problems

One first time it was aparently fixed. But when you load again, there it is. Lots of dialogs in russian, doors that you can't open... Unplayable, I don't know if that word exists
Make sure to delete your previously modified game file. extract a new game file you previously download from OP. Then apply the mod. Start a new game and create a new SAVE FILE. i don't receive anymore error messages or weird Russian text afterward (except clothes in the wardrobe, might be because still in development and the mask when you try to collect it before the event started).

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
I think a lot of people are having trouble because:
- they use save file from previous version of the game
- not using newly extracted game file when applying the mod (the game file could be modified in some way such as renaming files)
try not to do those 2 and i thinks you will be able to finish the last scene.
but anyway, i am just sharing. waiting for a stable version will be the best.

Reactions: Gonzo and DA22

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
well, all I can say - @Astaros3D, try again and better this time..
the whole codding is screwed (f.e. instead of something.png code asks for something.pic, missing whole image folder etc.)

it doesn´t repair your mod @nosebleed, does it?

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
well, all I can say - @Astaros3D, try again and better this time..
the whole codding is screwed (f.e. instead of something.png code asks for something.pic, missing whole image folder etc.)

it doesn´t repair your mod @nosebleed, does it?
what do you mean?
my mod should allow you to access every item (except screwdriver because using my mod will allow you to open the window without collecting screwdriver).
read the whole post before using my mod. i tried in different computer and it works just fine.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
I know this was just a beginning,but when I play this game at the very 1st time,there was not so much bugs in it.
and now even the old scenes and plot makes some new bug(it's didn't appeared at the first or second release
anyway I‘ll just give up on this game,there’s a lot of other games in the forums,at least you can play them more smoothly.
Ohhhhhh Yeahhh!!!!
My opinion is that we are on a pirate site where people spend their time leech the work of others...
If you tell me you're spending money on PaTReoN for this dev, I can hear your critics...
Otherwise I do not see what you have to say...
It's not contructive: "I give up ... because there are too many bugs"
Apart from giving us your opinion in your corner, it does not move forward and we are always at the same point...

People who complain about free content exasperate me...
At least, help the dev to make a better game or just wait for fix...

Devs shouldn't care about leechers opinions
Know your place

Reactions: Truongletritai

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
what do you mean?
my mod should allow you to access every item (except screwdriver because using my mod will allow you to open the window without collecting screwdriver).
read the whole post before using my mod. i tried in different computer and it works just fine.
no rush here, dude. my english isn´t the best.
i speak about general coding of main game, not your mod. I´ve just asked about if those errors fix your mod.

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
no rush here, dude. my english isn´t the best.
i speak about general coding of main game, not your mod. I´ve just asked about if those errors fix your mod.
1. if you are asking about will there be an error after you use my mod. the answer is yes. what are the errors? here:
- if you actually collect the screwdriver even after i told you not to. you will receive an error message.
- if try to collect the mask before the event of searching the mask started, you will receive an error message.
those two are the only error i received and to be frank, YOU CAN STILL FINISH THE GAME. even if those 2 error appears.
2. if you are asking about will my mod works for eliminating error that prevent you from continuing the game, the answer is yes. JUST DON'T FORGET TO READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE APPLYING THE MOD.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes