myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is Astaros3D it's quite common for them to upload/update a game that contains a shit ton of errrs if you have ever played their game my cute cousin you'll know what I'm talking about. Some of it could come from them changing all pictures to a oddball file format.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone help?
i get error when i tell doctor to follow me and click down arrow.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'buttons/b_hall_second_floor.png'.

If i rename the file from pic to png then it goes further but after i click stairs or basement there is some Russian text.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
ugh..even after applying the mod-fix its still a traceback shitshow...holy bugfest batman!!!!
ya..fuck this..i'll wait until the dev gets his act together and actually TESTS the game before dumping it on the public..lol
You'll be waiting a while. His other game was just like that all throughout development. It's completed now and it's still a mess.

Renders are great, but I don't think he even launches his games... That or he just likes to punish players, judging by the horrendous mini-games this could also be the case.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
You'll be waiting a while. His other game was just like that all throughout development. It's completed now and it's still a mess.

Renders are great, but I don't think he even launches his games... That or he just likes to punish players, judging by the horrendous mini-games this could also be the case.
Buggy Roommate :D
nice one bro

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Welcome to "An exeption has occured" House. I can't click anything without getting an error, gonna wait some updates before i'm gonna touch this again...

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
added quick fix grab it from the op just replace this file in the game\ascript\ folder.

Reactions: Manos

NeoJET

Dec 29, 2017
added quick fix grab it from the op just replace this file in the game\ascript\ folder.
Could you upload the fast fix to mega? zippyshare is kind of unsave, I had bad experience with it.
Thanks a lot.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Found little bug in ep_3.rpy: line 898
"Exception: Sayer os is not a function or string." because it's not "os" but "ols".

Same error in ep_3.rpy line 900.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
GirlHouse 2019-02-05 17-18-25-89.png

CAN ANYONE HELP?
I APPLIED THE FIX.
I AM GETTING THIS SAME MESSAGE WHETHER I CLICK STAIRS OR BASEMENT DOOR .
AND DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S NOT IN LANGUAGE.
IS IT A BUG OR I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG?
I TOLD THE DOCTOR TO FOLLOW ME.

Reactions: ll.KaSer.ll

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Money cheat for anyone who is interested.

Enable then open console. In console enter the following: call money (100000, '+')

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Screenshot_88.jpg

I am blocking at this level help.

mother = finished
little sister = finished

and how do you make money for the webcam?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes