myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I helped Lola with her homework before even ever meeting her before and now just got introduced to her. I named Lola Lolita Vanessa was named thundertits the other girl I named flabbypatty and I named the MC Douche because he looks like one. After meeting Lola and being introduced I could help her with her homework again.

Well it seems I was able to get to the end of content for the game. I'm waiting for more stuff with Lola.

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
I helped Lola with her homework before even ever meeting her before and now just got introduced to her. I named Lola Lolita Vanessa was named thundertits the other girl I named flabbypatty and I named the MC Douche because he looks like one. After meeting Lola and being introduced I could help her with her homework again.

Well it seems I was able to get to the end of content for the game.
LOL.. good names

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..trying again after grabbing that "mod-fix" on the previous page...was about to mentally rename this game "Girl House:The Traceback Chronicles" ....HAHAHAAA

Reactions: ontach and Moria

dan9000

May 21, 2017
so after talking with the daughter about the party, and the mom telling me to get money, how do you progress? If i talk with the daughter i get a bug, and i cant open the bagpack to play the roulette.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ugh..even after applying the mod-fix its still a traceback shitshow...holy bugfest batman!!!!
ya..fuck this..i'll wait until the dev gets his act together and actually TESTS the game before dumping it on the public..lol

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
ugh..even after applying the mod-fix its still a traceback shitshow...holy bugfest batman!!!!
ya..fuck this..i'll wait until the dev gets his act together and actually TESTS the game before dumping it on the public..lol
is it the one that i posted?
try a new game after applying it. might work. cuz it works fine in my computer even until the last scene..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There were lap top and screwdriver that threw up errors when opening the bag I fixed those and there were two more when trying to take the doctor to a different room one was a stairs picture and the other was one of the other places once I renamed those 2 I never hit another error. Some pictures need .pic extension others need .PNG. The helping Lola with math was a mess some answers are right some are wrong and it's best to save after each correct one so that you can just load on wrong ones and finish helping her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is it the one that i posted?
try a new game after applying it. might work. cuz it works fine in my computer even until the last scene..
i restarted..the tracebacks started going crazy after i got to Valkyrie's(that is what i named her..of course!!) house and let my boner just hang out there..it was fine until after that..then once in the kitchen meeting sheer-top hottie tracebacks started like crazy

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
i restarted..the tracebacks started going crazy after i got to Valkyrie's(that is what i named her..of course!!) house and let my boner just hang out there..it was fine until after that..then once in the kitchen meeting sheer-top hottie tracebacks started like crazy
wierd.. none of that happened to me. while i do get error messages like trying to get the mask before the event starts, but i totally get to finish the game till the last scene..

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Did you use UnRen to extract the archived images before applying the bugfix patch?

Tape

Jan 20, 2018
I keep getting a error after I get the Screwdriver and go into my backpack it says it cant find the screwdriver image... any help?

U

User_897603

I had all kinds of problems. I'm going to wait for the first update.

D

Deleted member 276331

Why release game with bugs? Developer must viev your product , and after release in world!

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes