I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, i made some mod and fix some bugs (that i found).

Features:
- You don't have to collect screwdriver. just grab the clothes and LEAVE THE SCREWDRIVER ALONE, DON'T TAKE IT, otherwise error.
- when you collect the card it will give you $9999999
- Fix the scene with doctor
- Image errors are likely not to appears again (e.g. laptop, battery, etc)

Installation:
- Extract Girl House [v0.3 Extras] MOD.rar to GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\game

Notes: NO bug found at least until the event with the doctor. beyond that i am still testing. if you found another bug please be patient.
uhhh So now the door doesn't open to the basement?

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
you will see this scene after you click the basement door
Well, I found the game incredible in several ways ... but I was already worried about the people saying that this update was horrible! Viewing your post, I can think that the problem is solved ... let's play and see! =)

Thanks for the attention and care of correcting!

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
Well, I found the game incredible in several ways ... but I was already worried about the people saying that this update was horrible! Viewing your post, I can think that the problem is solved ... let's play and see! =)

Thanks for the attention and care of correcting!
nah just have too much free time.. you are welcome btw

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yea, I see other are getting a lot of exceptions too with the latest version. I notice when the MC clicks on the closets in his room, the dialogue is in Russian not English?!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was able to get past the screwdriver.pic error by making a copy of the screwdriver.png and renaming the copy screwdriver.pic. Also do it for the laptop one.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
At this point it's completely unplayable. The second you go to your bag you get errors that you can't get past so you can't get out of the window at the hospital.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah apparently you have to use a save from before you got the laptop battery in order for the basement door to remain open...which of course meant roulette grinding again to get back to where this episode was supposed to start.

This update is a serious experiment in frustration. First the unskippable never ending BJ scene which I had to sit through twice because I did not go deep enough the first time, then whose idea of fun is forcing you to answer a dozen math questions in a row? Then the mask hunt which somehow I triggered an error about the mask clicking in the bedroom closet the first time...but ever since applying a fix can not seem to actually trigger finding the mask in the same location? And someone please tell me that we do not actually have to win around 20,000 in roulette ffor something to go wrong and prove the angel right to advance the story?

Reactions: zlith89

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Helping Lola with her math makes sure to save after each right one as there are a fuck ton of them that have a fucking wrong answer.

You see shit like this as well when helping her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Matoyoshi

Read my post one above your post on how to fix the error. Might need unren to extract game files.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Helping Lola with her math makes sure to save after each right one as there are a fuck ton of them that have a fucking wrong answer.

@Matoyoshi

Read my post one above your post on how to fix the error. Might need unren to extract game files.
Yeah, I saw your post but I'm not going to take the time to bother with that. That is the dev's job.

norali

Nov 23, 2018
Yeah apparently you have to use a save from before you got the laptop battery in order for the basement door to remain open...which of course meant roulette grinding again to get back to where this episode was supposed to start.

This update is a serious experiment in frustration. First the unskippable never ending BJ scene which I had to sit through twice because I did not go deep enough the first time, then whose idea of fun is forcing you to answer a dozen math questions in a row? Then the mask hunt which somehow I triggered an error about the mask clicking in the bedroom closet the first time...but ever since applying a fix can not seem to actually trigger finding the mask in the same location? And someone please tell me that we do not actually have to win around 20,000 in roulette ffor something to go wrong and prove the angel right to advance the story?
Can u tell me how you get the doctor to swallow ??

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Can u tell me how you get the doctor to swallow ??
Once the animation starts and she starts to suck keep hitting the arrow to go back and choose deeper like 5 times until her mouth doesn't come off anymore.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes