XI_.I._IX

Feb 10, 2019
Go to the pool after 14:00, select Vanessa on the deck chair, option Talk > Let's have sex, to trigger Vicky's blowjob event.
And then you have to go to Vicky's room, to trigger the other event with her and Barbara.
How do you have sex with vanessa agian?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How do you have sex with vanessa agian?
That event starts as a sex scene between Vanessa and the mc, and ends with a Vicky blowjob after intervene to frustrate it.
There is no other sex event with Vanessa in this update. Although if the mc asks again Let's have sex to Vanessa in the pool, that scene with Vicky is repeated.

XI_.I._IX

Feb 10, 2019
That event starts as a sex scene between Vanessa and the mc, and ends with a Vicky blowjob after intervene to frustrate it.
There is no other sex event with Vanessa in this update. Although if the mc asks again Let's have sex to Vanessa in the pool, that scene with Vicky is repeated.
i don't understand, whenever i mentiond sex to vanessa at the pool she only gets upset

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi how to get more money. I haven`t enough to upgrade the snooper, Mia is not in good mood to work as a camgirl

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
i don't understand, whenever i mentiond sex to vanessa at the pool she only gets upset
If you have already completed all the previous events in v1.3.0, this is the only new with Vanessa in v1.4.0. If you haven't, you will need to complete another/s before you can trigger this event with Vanessa in the pool.
Click on the icon with the ? sign at the top, so that the Angel or the Demon will give you hints of the task the mc has pending.
I had finished all the events in v1.3.0, and as soon as I started v1.4.0, when I clicked on the ? sign for hints, the Demon suggested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Girl House v1.4.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 1.88 GB
Compressed Size: 353 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Original Size Win/Linux: 1,87GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 390mb

Thank to Naitogādian
who compressed the game

I only fixed the images.
Don't know why, but same problem with this one.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Don't know why, but same problem with this one.
hmmm for the others it seems to work i replaced the corrupted picutres with the original ones that why it have a bit more mb i did a quick skip through of the game and didn't have the problem can you upload a screenshot for me.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Okay thx i'll check this now and compress the whole game again and see where the problem occure

Reactions: deadman88
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes