• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Yes i used the compress that you can find in the spoiler but that also had issues i needed still to replace manually some images because they got coruppted thats why it has like 150mb more than the previous version its generell a problem with transparent images these can't be always crunched correctly so you need to replace them with original files.
Thank you so much for explaining. That mean if I re-crunch compressed version I will be face same problems

XI_.I._IX

Feb 10, 2019
If you have already completed all the previous events in v1.3.0, this is the only new with Vanessa in v1.4.0. If you haven't, you will need to complete another/s before you can trigger this event with Vanessa in the pool.
Click on the icon with the ? sign at the top, so that the Angel or the Demon will give you hints of the task the mc has pending.
I had finished all the events in v1.3.0, and as soon as I started v1.4.0, when I clicked on the ? sign for hints, the Demon suggested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the demon sugests the same for me but it doesn't work

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you so much for explaining. That mean if I re-crunch compressed version I will be face same problems
Yeah generell crunching transparent image cause this problem this is now crunched at Medium size so that image dont look like shit did you need it smaler?

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
the demon sugests the same for me but it doesn't work
I make a clean installation decompressing version GirlHouse-1.4.0-win.zip (SHA1: 48f56e0d2615a9fd13a44a5562c7813bfead7ac3), without installing any mod, and that event with Vanessa as well as the rest of this update, they triggered without problems.

Reactions: ElMario

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i have a question where is the picture and all that u need to get cuz i can not find the picture anywhere that she is asking for plz help

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Yep for android port . Will you compress a little more !?
I will do it over night to the lowest for the android port because right now im compressing another game i will upload it than either in 5-6H or after i go to sleep how small it should be ?

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
I will do it over night to the lowest for the android port because right now im compressing another game i will upload it than either in 5-6H or after i go to sleep how small it should be ?
Medium will be great ,

~Again thank you.

Reactions: Cunt

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game ;) scenes are HOT :love: (y) Would love Pregnancy optional to have :lepew:(y)
Creampies kinda need rework (y)

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
why cant someone let me know how to get the picture that she is asking for and everything else like come on ppl i need help with that part

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Original Size Win/Linux: 1,87GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 510MB Mega

This compressed version is a chunck biger than Naito ones because of the compress programms some kinds of picture don't compressed correctly so i need them in original filze size sorry for that i hope 510MB is still good for you ;)

Thank to Naitogādian
who compressed the game

I only fixed the images.
thanks for fixing while i sleep:sleep:

Reactions: Cunt

XI_.I._IX

Feb 10, 2019
I make a clean installation decompressing version GirlHouse-1.4.0-win.zip (SHA1: 48f56e0d2615a9fd13a44a5562c7813bfead7ac3), without installing any mod, and that event with Vanessa as well as the rest of this update, they triggered without problems.
I'll try it without the mod, see if that works. Thanks never the less

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.4xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

new
Tacitogal_1.4xx_v1 Download here

old
Tacitogal_1.3xx_V1 Download here
God Bless you Bro!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I used to always get the "Extra"-version of this game from other sides, but with the lastest version of 1.4.0, the special version seems to have vanished completely. Will there be any chances to get hands on this version again?

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes