Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone else get this in the game?.
This ruins the game or,
am I getting this because I am using a compressed version
appreciate any fix to help in remedy this
thanks

Juidas

May 14, 2019
why cant someone let me know how to get the picture that she is asking for and everything else like come on ppl i need help with that part
You need to be more specific, what picture are you talking about as there are more than 1 required. Is it the first Lola pic???

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
Help needed.

I get stuck in the place where you need to turn Lola around. I use the feather to tickle her feet. After that I need to put it in her ear or nose. After I put in her ear, it tells me to to put it in her nose. After I put it in her nose it tells to to put it in her ear. And it keeps repeating between the 2 and nothing else happens.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Not only is the MC an alien, I think Astaro also changed Barbara's face a bit. Don't know what it is but there is something different, it hasn't gotten any better, on the contrary. Why man, why change it?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
webp files with transparency cannot be compressed with cwebp.exe(what most crunching scripts use for better quality) otherwise the transparency will be lost. Use xconvert.exe instead. All of the images in this game are webp files, the original author must have used a crunching script to turn the PNG files into webp already. This, coupled with the fact that the author used "!" in the start of some folder names has combined to make this a somewhat tricky game to compress.

I realize the game's been compressed already, but here's another anyway.

Girl House [v1.4.0] [Astaros3D]
Compressed Windows(415MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I seriously don't know what's wrong with this dev, this game is hard to play even using the replay mod, wtf is with that 'Doctor that tickles' crap mini game...

bangkekodo

Dec 17, 2019
I seriously don't know what's wrong with this dev, this game is hard to play even using the replay mod, wtf is with that 'Doctor that tickles' crap mini game...
This Barbara mini game can't skip it. Anybody know how to solve it?

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
I wasn't expecting the scene where Vanessa forces Vicky to give MC a bj, i'm down for it though.
Though, it seems to me that the MC has a shape shifting cock that looks different depending on the animation.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes