Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
How do you start the "Teach her a lesson" task or "Lola, must become a whore" tasks. I cant seem to move forward?

Also, hints tell you to work it out yourself!

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Help needed.

I get stuck in the place where you need to turn Lola around. I use the feather to tickle her feet. After that I need to put it in her ear or nose. After I put in her ear, it tells me to to put it in her nose. After I put it in her nose it tells to to put it in her ear. And it keeps repeating between the 2 and nothing else happens.
Dont remember having to tickle her ear or nose, when I did it you tickled around her torso
i made the photo of lola but mia doesn' t accept it
If its the first photo its because Lola is asleep and you are putting your dick in her mouth, Mia wants to see Loal willingly suck your dick which will be the second photo and the one Mia wants. Its all in the help and hints.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
How do you kill the rats in the basement I have the knife from the kitchen and the key to get in there but When I move forward without the knife out it says I have to kill the rats and it shows me where they are but when I get the knife out I cant see them and when I move forward it says this isnt how you use it help plz?
Because you need to use rat poison that you have to buy

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
so i got this mission
Demon: I like Vanessa. You fucked her so well in the kitchen. Maybe you can offer her sex when she is sunbathing by the pool?
but everytime i ask her she keeps getting upset. any tips?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "lodar, post: 5483713, membro: 614219"]
Ouvi dizer que ainda não temos a versão extra.
Vou pagar com prazer por uma atualização quente da Barbara haha

Versão extra:

O Google:

Mega:

[/CITAR] Thank you so much dude you are a hero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minato207

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "vrosh tattersoul, post: 5484869, membro: 1554130"]
Alguma ideia de por que o laptop não funciona mesmo quando tento a senha "Vanessa"?
[/CITAR]
Maybe you changed Vanessa's name or try to put Vanessa with the capital v

Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.4xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

new
Tacitogal_1.4xx_v1 Download here

old
Tacitogal_1.3xx_V1 Download here
new one is not downloadable cause of virus

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes