ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
i don't understand, whenever i mentiond sex to vanessa at the pool she only gets upset
Same thing happened to me. I tried the unmodded version and it worked. Here´s my save right after suggesting sex to her.

#Vanessa #sex #pool

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How do you start the "Teach her a lesson" task for Vicky, my hint system keep telling me to see Lola at night, which for some reason is not working. Yes I use the feather on her feet but once she turn over, nothing else happen, just stick the feather in her nose or ear is the what the hint says, but nothing is happening

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
"It's time to have sex.Mia must have been waiting a long time for it" i make sex and nothing happen, appear this message always

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Wo
webp files with transparency cannot be compressed with cwebp.exe(what most crunching scripts use for better quality) otherwise the transparency will be lost. Use xconvert.exe instead. All of the images in this game are webp files, the original author must have used a crunching script to turn the PNG files into webp already. This, coupled with the fact that the author used "!" in the start of some folder names has combined to make this a somewhat tricky game to compress.

I realize the game's been compressed already, but here's another anyway.

Girl House [v1.4.0] [Astaros3D]
Compressed Windows(415MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Wow, thank you. But Extra updated.

Feb 26, 2020
ive played for 4 hours cant find the credit card where its supposed to be cant get into the basement and cant find the battery even after reading every post this game was not made very well!!!!!!

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
ive played for 4 hours cant find the credit card where its supposed to be cant get into the basement and cant find the battery even after reading every post this game was not made very well!!!!!!
The card is in the drawer of Vanessa's room, the battery is in the basement, you can only get in there after Vanessa asks you to eliminate the rats.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
How do you complete blowjob photo 2? I already replaced the book cover. Also, the hint says to sleep and I might have an intresting dream but I've slept for 2 weeks straight and got nothing.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes