TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
there are still no animations for the 3-some with both blondes in the Extra version. the 2 recent updates and animations & angles have been disapointing. spending too much time working on Island of Lust game? Always best to finish first project before starting a 2nd.

Reactions: Ara-sH

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just finished with 1.4.0 Extra. Or at least that what the question mark is telling me once again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyways, enjoyed this, and now, looking forward for 1.5.0 to come out. Thank you for this.

Reactions: dwezzel

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Well, just finished with 1.4.0 Extra. Or at least that what the question mark is telling me once again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyways, enjoyed this, and now, looking forward for 1.5.0 to come out. Thank you for this.
Men after the scene with the doctor in barbara's room. Tips says me to sleep for dreaming or to check other resident in the house. What do I really have to do ?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Girl House [v1.4.0 Extra] [Astaros3D] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (546 MB): - - -

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Men after the scene with the doctor in barbara's room. Tips says me to sleep for dreaming or to check other resident in the house. What do I really have to do ?
I have found it when it tells me that, you've done all that could be done story wise for that day. So normally fast forward a few hours, see if something changes with hints, or another thing I found that was helpful, check the gallery. Even if you've not reached the point that the scenes is unlocked, looking at the thumbnails of the locked scenes could work as a hint of whom you need to do something with.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I stuck at the hint that i need something to stay anonym for the stream. Might somebody know what to do?

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
I'm stuck on doing naughty things with Lola in the night. How do i trigger it? Her room is locked when she goes to sleep

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I have faced with a necessity to visit a younger sister mastutbating in her room in the evening. Have I faced some bag of the game? There is no progress despite unopened gallery..

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.4xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

new
Tacitogal_1.4xx_v1 Download here

old
Tacitogal_1.3xx_V1 Download here
Thank you for MOD. Can this Compatible with extra version?

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "lodar, post: 5491677, membro: 614219"]
Ele geralmente faz uma atualização em 1-2 meses e adiciona 0,1 após cada atualização. Essa é uma boa maneira de obter uma estimativa aproximada.
[/CITAR] So it was 2 years of development?

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
Guys, I have faced with a necessity to visit a younger sister mastutbating in her room in the evening. Have I faced some bag of the game? There is no progress despite unopened gallery..
Buy snooper. select snooper Lola's door. see her fingering. confront her next day. next day upgrade snooper, combine with snooper. record while she is fingering .now confront again & ask Blowjob & take photo with phone camera.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes