• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
The phone icon to take the photo appears on only one screen during that scene. Try repeating it, because I remember that I couldn't find the phone to take the photo either, until after repeating it I noticed that detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you....but the phone doesn't appear i just made the same scene like 10 times ...no phone.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Thank you....but the phone doesn't appear i just made the same scene like 10 times ...no phone.
If you want, attach your save of that event before the bug, and I'll load it to test if I can take that picture of Lola. To discard if the cause of the bug is the save or not.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Am I a single person who sees an MC to resemble in an imbecile? His face impressions are the same always,

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Buy snooper. select snooper Lola's door. see her fingering. confront her next day. next day upgrade snooper, combine with snooper. record while she is fingering .now confront again & ask Blowjob & take photo with phone camera.
Thanks a lot

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
need help wondering how do you get Lola to turn around in her bed for the second time. i tried using the feather on her ear and nose. like it tells me but nothing seems to work Thanks

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes