Jan 15, 2021
So, i've started playing this game, not big on sandbox/grindy type games, more of a VN type dude in general, however the story and renders in this managed to catch my attention, so even with the mod, what's the best way to approach playing this, do i just use the hints and follow those? Because the walkthrough that's out there isn't really a walkthrough, more of an overall guide-through. Anybody have some suggestions as to how to actually have a good balance of story and scenes and have somewhat of a flow?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
what's the best way to approach playing this, do i just use the hints and follow those?
Yep, no branched routes as far as I know, it's just good/wrong choice to make, highlighted in green for good, in red for wrong or too early, with some rare exceptions, where you can ask for sex even if in red, but ONLY if the demon/angel hint tells you to. You can have sex with Mia anytime after taking the sex pic with Lola and showing it to her (penetration sex, not blowjob). If ever you have doubts, just save and reload.

Reactions: DAlin van' Ducky
Jan 15, 2021
Yep, no branched routes as far as I know, it's just good/wrong choice to make, highlighted in green for good, in red for wrong or too early, with some rare exceptions, where you can ask for sex even if in red, but ONLY if the demon/angel hint tells you to. You can have sex with Mia anytime after taking the sex pic with Lola and showing it to her (penetration sex, not blowjob). If ever you have doubts, just save and reload.
Thanks so much for your quick reply, will give it a try today. Cheers!

Reactions: Manifold

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
my game has Vanessa's lust = 1 . but i can't trigger lucky scene " HJ Vanessa for shower" and " Peeping Vanessa shower " . please help me

davv

May 13, 2017
How about someone tell me how to take a picture of Lola I can only move forward with the feather on my feet and he suggests in my ear I put it there but he tells me this "Strange, she does not react. I knew it was insensitive" and hence no happens

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes