• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
need help wondering how do you get Lola to turn around in her bed for the second time. i tried using the feather on her ear and nose. like it tells me but nothing seems to work Thanks

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I pretty sure it says tickle her ear with the feather but under tasks I think it says unable to do it yet, being making her a slut by taking the photo with her sucking you off.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Question: Is it the same developer who created My Cute Roommate? It has similar graphics and i saw Jamal (old man, who sold exotic stuff in MCR) model in it.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Anonimgambler, postagem: 5501707, membro: 3264460"]
Pergunta: É o mesmo desenvolvedor que criou My Cute Roommate? Ele tem gráficos semelhantes e vi o modelo de Jamal (o velho, que vendia coisas exóticas no MCR) nele.
[/CITAR]
Yes it is the same developer of my cute roommate

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Girl House [v1.4.0 Extra] [Astaros3D] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (546 MB): - - -
compressed doesn't work.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
When I launched the game I saw language choice. I thought "Wow, so much languages" and chose Russian. Next is translation back to English with the same grammar.
"Pain...
Everything in our life is baced on pain..."
In the next string there was punctuation error. Yeah, I felt that everything in our life is based on pain, my eyes certainly hurt from that Russian localization. I don't know the quality of that translation, I switched game in English, but it's a new low - to see "school" mistakes in the first strings of game text. It's some kind of insult from dev to players - to give a choice to play in player's native language but make the translation so awful players will still play in English. Or don't play at all.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
This is my picture with the snooper watching Lola masturbating there is no picture
just a little white square has anyone else got this if so how do I rectify this the game
can not go further if mc cannot blackmail Lola, (or is it a bug?) so help please,
thanks

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
This is my picture with the snooper watching Lola masturbating there is no picture
just a little white square has anyone else got this if so how do I rectify this the game
can not go further if mc cannot blackmail Lola, (or is it a bug?) so help please,
thanks
Move the square over to the right side, find her on the bed and aim for her crotch ,,then click .. image goes bigger and a animation starts,, then take the video ,,, (you have 2 buy the snooper upgrade 2 record a video first)

Jason45

Apr 4, 2021
thanks
Are you using the compressed version? If so, then yes it is a bug.

I just click randomly to where I remember her crotch is. An image will still appear if got it right.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes