davv

May 13, 2017
Yep, no branched routes as far as I know, it's just good/wrong choice to make, highlighted in green for good, in red for wrong or too early, with some rare exceptions, where you can ask for sex even if in red, but ONLY if the demon/angel hint tells you to. You can have sex with Mia anytime after taking the sex pic with Lola and showing it to her (penetration sex, not blowjob). If ever you have doubts, just save and reload.
Hello and excuse me, but could you help me how to take the picture of Lola because it does not let me move forward after I pass the pen on her feet and tell me the ear happened and nothing can help me in what I am doing wrong

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hello and excuse me, but could you help me how to take the picture of Lola because it does not let me move forward after I pass the pen on her feet and tell me the ear happened and nothing can help me in what I am doing wrong
Hmmm, as far as I remember, you need to tickle her waist, on the side. The problem is, there is no highlight like the first stage.

There are better explanations posted on this thread, type "waist lola" in the search panel for this thread, you should get the correct answer.

Like this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-4-0-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-5483058

Reactions: Odin73

davv

May 13, 2017

Darrylman

Oct 16, 2018
Is
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.4xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

new
Tacitogal_1.4xx_v1 Download here

old
Tacitogal_1.3xx_V1 Download here
There a way to get it to work on Android?

Reactions: waterbuffa

punkthc

Nov 28, 2017
during the mia and vanessa scene the web interruption its "big toe" not thumb or fingers. not 100% sure where to post this at but figured id say something

Sep 11, 2020
The task 'Lola must become a whore', how do i progress with it? Because the task has been there since last year and it says it's not available in this update

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The task 'Lola must become a whore', how do i progress with it? Because the task has been there since last year and it says it's not available in this update
like task text says u can't compelte the task in this current release..

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sure it's already been talked about, but it's real shitty that rollback is disabled, and even worse that there's no autosaves; just had a complete crash exception and lost about a half hour of progress.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Not having quick save or auto save is idiotic. The lack of backtrack is a very poor design choice.
Clicking the wrong option happens quite often, leading to frustration. I think I'll delete this.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes