ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I complete the task teach victoria a lesson? Also how do I keep progressing with the other characters. I've helped lola with her homework. I have her lust at one and I'm not getting anymore hearts. For mia I've got her to do some cam work. Now she always says she doesn't feel like working. I have her lust at 2 and can't get anymore hearts from her.

Kaidu-kun

May 18, 2018
First of all the game is great
renders and animations are top notch
second idk if it's been mentioned before
but there's too much forced lesbian scenes
and why the mc faceless (doesn't have personality).

Juidas

May 14, 2019
How can i get a picture of me and lola fucking
Just as you start to have sex with her the phone icon is still available, you must press it before the scene starts or it disappears. Once you have selected the phone it allows you to take a photo

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018

Hello everyone,

Since another week has passed, it is time for weekly news. This week I worked on a new scene with 3 characters involved. There will be at least 2 events like that in the next update, which means it is slightly more complex for posing and rendering than regular 1-on-1 scenes. I think it is an interesting change and sometimes even a slight challenge. The game has certainly reached a point where almost every new scene is interesting in some way. I'm still planning to release the update at the end of this month, but I know there isn't much time left. It does make me slightly worried how much time will be left for testing the update, but I'm still staying optimistic.

Thank you for your support and patience!

Hi F4iunyl3x!
Since March 22 did you receive anymore news??
I am a "Iron Team" patreon but i don't have any new news of Astaros 3D since that day, and you??
PS.: I don't have a discord account!!

Thanks!!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hi F4iunyl3x!
Since March 22 did you receive anymore news??
I am a "Iron Team" patreon but i don't have any new news of Astaros 3D since that day, and you??
PS.: I don't have a discord account!!

Thanks!!
hey, unfortunately not. No news on patreon even for higher tiers.
Unless i don't have access to a hidden discord channel, no news on discord either

Reactions: dokodesuka

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i had vanessa almost maxed out and then lost all my affection trying to get her to have sex LOL
and for some reason when i loaded my save game they were all gone there too
found an easy fix for getting it all back BUT its painfully slow process
cook.completed = 7
orders.remaining = 0
then when doing kitchen help quests click skip top left screen and ya get a heart BUT having to rinse/repeat daily OUCH!!!
shortly after this post i tried for hearts and now im not getting anymore from doing this
Mlf.rel = x (the value of x = the amount of affection/hearts you want. for black hearts use -X)

for other Characters change the part prior to .rel ...

Neighbor = Nmlf
Older sister = Ols
Middle Sister = Mds
Little Sister = Lts
Doctor = Doc

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CAT0X0 and str8up

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

lts_ols_hero_tv_37.jpg
Hello everyone,

Time to share some news about the next version. Given where some of the events ended, you can probably predict what sort of events are coming up now and you would be correct. Mia will get at least two scenes in the next update and both of them will involve more than just MC. You can see one those scenes in today's preview. It's also time to move forward with the main story, so there will some focus on that as well. If time permits, I would like to figure out something with the neighbour as well to give you some repeatable scene with her.

Enjoy today's preview and thank you for your support!

See you next week.

--------------------------------------------------------
tags : Dr. Romario Alchemy ; MrRaynor

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes