cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Anastasia_in_blue, postagem: 5761239, membro: 3674148"]
Ok, então se você pular você não perderá nada como outros caminhos ou fotos secretas?
[/CITAR]
no, you will not miss anything.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone from discord know why the news is not coming?
I' ll make an educated guess and say because there aren't any, but you can also check his patreon page and see that his last post was on May 4 (which is already posted on page 332). Cheers

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Holy shit this game has some of the more annoying mechanics.

Like helping chick with math. I mean sure once doing it is fine. But every time for measly 1 heart ? wut ? helping with dinner ? seriously every time that stupid minigame ?

Minigames are only good addition to game when they have reason to be there and they are fun to play and doesn't feel forced.

Game also tries to be sandbox but uses seconds as time and doesn't tell you where everyone is until you get very expensive tool which means you can't effectively play game unless you get that tool and getting that tool is pain in fucking ass considering how little money you get...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Holy shit this game has some of the more annoying mechanics.

Like helping chick with math. I mean sure once doing it is fine. But every time for measly 1 heart ? wut ? helping with dinner ? seriously every time that stupid minigame ?

Minigames are only good addition to game when they have reason to be there and they are fun to play and doesn't feel forced.

Game also tries to be sandbox but uses seconds as time and doesn't tell you where everyone is until you get very expensive tool which means you can't effectively play game unless you get that tool and getting that tool is pain in fucking ass considering how little money you get...
Two suggestions: mini games can be skipped (top left of screen when they occur) and you can play with the cheat mod, it works well and makes you wizz past the grind, most of all with unlimited cash to buy all tools.

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
go to room.. talk to her as her to have sex.. during missionary you'll get an option for the phone top right i believe.
I am having similar issue bro.
I need to take photo with lola (having sex).
There is an ask for sex option but she refuses and becomes angry.Her heart points are full but lust points are 3 or 4 I think. Any clue?
I am stuck on this.

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
I need to take photo with lola (having sex).
There is an ask for sex option but she refuses and becomes angry.Her heart points are full but lust points are 3 or 4 I think. Any clue?
I am stuck on this.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm stucked at "Vanessa for shower."

Tried showering every hour of a day but it didn't happen, mc got the hj at night also.

philobedo

May 27, 2021
hello im stuck in mission (lola must become a whore (cannot be completed in this version) i have the version "GirlHouse-1.4.0.extra-win"

thanks for the help and take care

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is this game still being developed? Haven't heard any updates on it in a while, and it's such a lovely game. :D

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "itfod, postagem: 5867732, membro: 3594701"]
Este jogo ainda está sendo desenvolvido? Não ouço nenhuma atualização sobre ele há algum tempo, e é um jogo tão adorável.: D
[/CITAR]
Yes it is still in development, but lately it has been difficult to release an update every month until notifying your patreon too late.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "itfod, postagem: 5867732, membro: 3594701"]
Este jogo ainda está sendo desenvolvido? Não ouço nenhuma atualização sobre ele há algum tempo, e é um jogo tão adorável.: D
[/CITAR]
Yes it is still in development, but lately it has been difficult to release an update every month until notifying your patreon too late.
Ah, that's good news. Thanks for sharing. :D

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes