Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I don't think so. MC have have fucked all the girls and side girls. Only thing we need is a good stretch of story like MCR and also a orgy with Vanessa, Vicky, Mia, Doctor and Bella...........maybe we could also include Vicky's friend...........Meh fuck it. I want an all-in orgy
Agreed, we need more harem content with the girls that have already been developed, they are great models and it would be a shame to leave this insanely good material on the table without exploring it to its full potential.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Agreed, we need more harem content with the girls that have already been developed, they are great models and it would be a shame to leave this insanely good material on the table without exploring it to its full potential.
Maybe dev could explore school of Lola, College of Vicky and find Dean of MCR in thatAs there are already 3 characters from MCRand also he could involve Jenny somewhereDon't know why I get horny everytime seeing her.Maybe he could include Gymlady too. Dev can add many locations like Lawyer's office, Lola's School, Vicky's College etc.

But at the end, I don't want this game to end this fast but it's all in the hands of dev.

Reactions: Jenzi800 and Urk

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
which camera i dont have any
it is looks like when im using it on Lola's door
The snooper,,, buy the upgrade so you can record a video ,, i think that is what you want.
Ohhh and if you play on android there is a bug in the game.
I don't play on android but it has been talked about on here by people that do.

Reactions: ccc31ccc

itfod

Apr 16, 2021

Hello everyone,

It's been a while so it's time for some news. No doubt this will surprise many of you, but the next update will be the final one for GH. I thought about this for quite some time, I even wanted to announce it back in December 2020, but that would be too early to start talking about the next project. I've already spent over 2 years on GH development, even with the small break to return to MCR, so I believe it is time to finish it and move on to something new.

My next project will be MCR 2 or maybe "My Cute Russian Roommates" (MCRR). The name is still WIP as you can see. The main protagonist will be Derek from the original MCR. There will be new locations and new hot girls (I don't plan on reusing the old models, at least not in any big way). I want to make this project a little bit more optimistic in terms of story, maybe even humorous. I hope that with your help it will be possible.

For now I am still focused on finishing this update for GH. It should be out within the next 7-9 days. After that I will start talking more about this next project and reveal some characters. I hope you will enjoy the new project as much as GH and possibly even more.

Thank you for your support!
That's kinda sad news to me; I really like this game, and really think it has potential to tell a nice story, but oh well.

Thanks for all the hard work on it already. :)

Reactions: Jenzi800

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "itfod, postagem: 5909612, membro: 3594701"]
Isso é uma notícia meio triste para mim; Eu realmente gosto deste jogo e realmente acho que tem potencial para contar uma história legal, mas tudo bem.

Obrigado por todo o trabalho duro já feito. :)
[/CITAR]This is very sad because the game has great potential.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i need a little help please. i am at that point, part where i most find that superglue to use with knife but in store on phone is not appear, and i dont know how to make that part.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes