shendeliaoya

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 1.4xx (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 830097 View attachment 830098 View attachment 830099

new
Tacitogal_1.4xx_v1 Download here

old
Tacitogal_1.3xx_V1 Download here
mod for 1.5 plz;)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh well, nice scenes but... rushed, definitively rushed. Even if next game is a direct following of MC whereabouts, everything in here comes out of nowhere, new characters show up just because and things only happens without any logic. It's dev privilege get burned or just bored and leave development of the game (so many examples...), and it's a nice action from him to give story a sort-of ending. But really make me sad to see so much potential and work get tossed out. Let's hope new project make him happier.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Hey All, just downloaded this latest update, i am not seeing any new tasks, is that right? just curious how you progress the new content, cheers

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game Hope Dev Doesnt Rush to end it ....It had Incest Tag before so why not making his Mom Join This House :ROFLMAO: (y)
Best Harem Ending with Pregnancy + :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Redsox

Mar 11, 2020
01.PNG Truly say, i disappointed. Just a few scenes without any interesting action at all. I'm was waiting, for some new scenes with neighbour milf, with doctor, also pair new actions with every girl in house. Wanted to fuck Veronica in every single room of that house. But it seems like Astaros has tired. Just remember about "My cute roommate", that was fucking awesome. 1.5 cannot be final version, at least five more update this game needs, it's better tens.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I see he has a post on his patreon "about final version", anybody knows if he says something interesting there?

Haven't played this update yet, so no judgment. But if I read your comments....
I have to say, and maybe I'm the only one here, but I thought the ending of My Cute Roommate wasn't that great either.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Seriously, how can you win fight against the uncle. I lose evry time and some punch even gives the opponent some health back.

Edit: Never mind, I got lucky one time and managed to beat him.
This game is such a mess. I played since the first version and the dev changed everything at some point. The story is non existent and just doesn't make sense. Shitty game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesarbr
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes