Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I hope you all fine and good
Guys I will like to share Compressed link of latest version .Here you go :

Disclaimer: it cannot be ported into android because it has some script error that we are trying to solve

Here is my discord server link where we are 2-3 porters and we post apk+obb as well as apk link too .

Join and share problem that you face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How is this?
Oh well, nice scenes but... rushed, definitively rushed. Even if next game is a direct following of MC whereabouts, everything in here comes out of nowhere, new characters show up just because and things only happens without any logic. It's dev privilege get burned or just bored and leave development of the game (so many examples...), and it's a nice action from him to give story a sort-of ending. But really make me sad to see so much potential and work get tossed out. Let's hope new project make him happier.
Great Game Hope Dev Doesnt Rush to end it ....It had Incest Tag before so why not making his Mom Join This House :ROFLMAO: (y)
Best Harem Ending with Pregnancy + :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)
could someone let me know if this latest version has a hasty ending?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Great Game Hope Dev Doesnt Rush to end it ....It had Incest Tag before so why not making his Mom Join This House :ROFLMAO: (y)
Best Harem Ending with Pregnancy + :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)
Because thats for the sequel with Mother I bet. I don't expect game anytime soon since he works on another game under a different dev name.

Also hopefully the gallery mod get updated. He finally added animations to the Barbara 3some scene.

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
Hey guys
I hope you all fine and good
Guys I will like to share Compressed link of latest version .Here you go :

Mega

Disclaimer: it cannot be ported into android because it has some script error that we are trying to solve

Here is my discord server link where we are 2-3 porters and we post apk+obb as well as apk link too .

Join and share problem that you face
LINK BROKEN

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, he will develop MCR 2 and when he finishes developing this game he will make a GR2
Oooohh nice, so this game is complete but the story isn't, we'll visit this characters again, nice. I was afraid the end of it all was this rushed, but if there is a GH2 coming I'm totally on board:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: alextp2651
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes