13bluesky

Apr 24, 2018
Even though it's officially finished, I hope GH will continue to be updated like MCR, even though at that time Astaros3d focused on GH

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
That's kinda sad news to me; I really like this game, and really think it has potential to tell a nice story, but oh well.
:)
I liked the game as well, and viewed MCR was a standout enjoyment game for me at it's height of development even in spite all of the constant crying out of the people trying to play the game on various formats with cheats and running into bugs. But that said...it's a fairly simplified pervy MC wanting to screw every girl in a house setting game. This had already reached it's (limited) potential as far as it's ability to tell a story went, as it seems pretty clear at this point that engaging style story or writing will never be a strong point in any game Astaros pushes out in the first place.

Also seems pretty clear that given his apparent tendency to run into project burn out, moving on to make a similarly themed game while simply moving some deck chairs around some would be probably be a long term mistake. Especially after essentially bailing on this one once it had only reached a more universally praised and playable state not too many updates ago.

Maybe switch the next one up to a different standard comfort level setting and try a pure school or work setting. Without the screw the surrounding family/cousin/ect in the home you live in plot angle weighing the ability to branch the focus story out in a completely different direction down when he gets bored with it.

Last edited:

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Sad this game is over--it had a ton of potential and was one of the better games out there D:

Hopefully Astaros moves on to something even better.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I liked the game as well, and viewed MCR was a standout enjoyment game for me at it's height of development even in spite all of the constant crying out of the people trying to play the game on various formats with cheats and running into bugs. But that said...it's a fairly simplified pervy MC wanting to screw every girl in a house setting game. This had already reached it's (limited) potential as far as it's ability to tell a story went, as it seems pretty clear at this point that engaging style story or writing will never be a strong point in any game Astaros pushes out in the first place.

Also seems pretty clear that given his apparent tendency to run into project burn out, moving on to make a similarly themed game while simply moving some deck chairs around some would be probably be a long term mistake. Especially after essentially bailing on this one once it had only reached a more universally praised and playable state not too many updates ago.

Maybe switch the next one up to a different standard comfort level setting and try a pure school or work setting. Without the screw the surrounding family/cousin/ect in the home you live in plot angle weighing the ability to branch the focus story out in a completely different direction down when he gets bored with it.
GH2 is on the way so I think the setting will be the same or similar

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cant watch the movies on the phone, cant watch the movies on the laptop, cant watch the movies on the tv....so how do we watch them?

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
GH2 is on the way so I think the setting will be the same or similar
How do you know GH2 is on the way? did Asteros said that in his patreon or did he just blurbed it out to appease the rage that's rising up now? Basically how legitimate is the GH2 rumor?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Dam, that ending (sex scenes and story) was too rushed ! I would like to ask the dev to take his time and redo that ending between two updates of his new project.

I still have hope that Vanessa is the real mother of MC. Maybe this " new " mother just adopted him and all. After all, the MC and Vanessa's son on the photos are like clones.
I know there is patreon rules and all about incest but... come on dev, you can do it !

Well, I guess we'll find out in a few years now. Fuck.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "princesa noiva, postagem: 5943717, membro: 828982"]
Oooohh legal, então este jogo está completo, mas a história não, nós visitaremos esses personagens novamente, legal. Eu estava com medo de que o fim de tudo fosse tão apressado, mas se houver um GH2 chegando, estou totalmente a bordo:amor:
[/CITAR]
but the frustrating thing is that this "end" was too quick.

gabriel-ro

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think it is a timed event. I went to the living room in the morning and clicked on the TV...both movies were there. Did you mod your game?
nope, movie was OK, after that must be a reminder for photo shoot, that not trigger

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes