kaken

Oct 12, 2017
last post in patreon is really good... for milking more people. He want to translate game for all languages by patrons for free... sorry for a name in credits... but you must pay him for that. nice nice

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This should honestly be considered abandoned. You can't just attach a shitty rushed ending to a game because you got bored of it and call it complete. Random mother pops up, random uncle who we never heard about. Only one scene with entire family. Honestly if it wasn't for the great animations this would have been one big waste of time.

Also what happend to literally all the other characters. the neighbor, the lawyer, the doctor. This shit is a mess.
This happened also in his previous game my cute cousin, rushed ending only 1 hscene with cous after the very long wait but due to patreon complaint, the Dev continue to add more content and story

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Question, do you intend to update this?
Does the mod need an update?
1.4 mod works fine with 1.5. The new version doesn't seem to any choices, just a rushed ending? At least that is what I gathered from comparing the files. I don't have time to play the new update right now to confirm, but you won't break anything by using the older mod.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Bwah? That was the end? But but but why did the MC look exactly like Vanessa's son? Why was he having flashes of the accident that included the girls before he had ever met them? Why was the Girl House logo dripping blood like it was a horror or slasher movie?

I am disappoint.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Bwah? That was the end? But but but why did the MC look exactly like Vanessa's son? Why was he having flashes of the accident that included the girls before he had ever met them? Why was the Girl House logo dripping blood like it was a horror or slasher movie?

I am disappoint.
The answer to your questions are because of reasons :cry:

Laroucoulade

Feb 21, 2020
Guys i really apologyze about asking some help when you have an hint button but i'm really stuck at the hint time " do you remember being offered to do photo shoots ? mb you should visit that photo studio" !! I try my best , looking all the "map on phone'' etc i see nothing and i no idea how to find it... some help plz ? <3

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
how i can play this?
when the game aske me for the MC's name instead the "OK" it opens a menu that doesnt let me continue in the history

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes