MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe the third time around Astros will make an effort in making games that are more satisfying in terms of content and less of a buggy mess. :KEK:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, I've had enough of that. Bloody hell, Uncle guy regenerates faster than Wolverine, so I am done. Looks like I am at the end of the game anyways, judging by comments, so I am just going to end it here.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
OK, I've had enough of that. Bloody hell, Uncle guy regenerates faster than Wolverine, so I am done. Looks like I am at the end of the game anyways, judging by comments, so I am just going to end it here.
can u tell me how did u reminder mia with photo studio please ?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
can u tell me how did u reminder mia with photo studio please ?
That part is easy. Go into her room, when she asks if you want to help her cam, say no, but want to talk to her about something else instead. Then it will give you the choice to remind her of the studio, and select that, sit back and that's it.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
That part is easy. Go into her room, when she asks if you want to help her cam, say no, but want to talk to her about something else instead. Then it will give you the choice to remind her of the studio, and select that, sit back and that's it.
i did like u said but nothing show to me that option

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I'm suposed to remind Mia to go to the photoshoot with the other blond girl. But that event doesn't seem to trigger for me.
I try talking to her in her bedroom but there are only the usual choices.
I tried at all times of day whe nshe is there, and even during the week/WE. No success, anyone knows what's going on?

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
I'm suposed to remind Mia to go to the photoshoot with the other blond girl. But that event doesn't seem to trigger for me.
I try talking to her in her bedroom but there are only the usual choices.
I tried at all times of day whe nshe is there, and even during the week/WE. No success, anyone knows what's going on?
same to me

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes