Jul 10, 2017
Who did y”all end up with?
The homework stricken babe?
The phone mollestor huni?
The angel of your salvation?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so judging by the comments this ended just like personal trainer right? Also why end the game here? Did the dev got burned out from this game?

Reactions: Max1276

Laroucoulade

Feb 21, 2020
Guys i really apologyze about asking some help when you have an hint button but i'm really stuck at the hint time " do you remember being offered to do photo shoots ? mb you should visit that photo studio" !! I try my best , looking all the "map on phone'' etc i see nothing and i no idea how to find it... some help plz ?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This should honestly be considered abandoned. You can't just attach a shitty rushed ending to a game because you got bored of it and call it complete. Random mother pops up, random uncle who we never heard about. Only one scene with entire family. Honestly if it wasn't for the great animations this would have been one big waste of time.

Also what happend to literally all the other characters. the neighbor, the lawyer, the doctor. This shit is a mess.
Wait, that's what happened? Come on man, that's so bush league. Just place it on hold or something if you're bored or disinterested at the moment, don't totally nuke your game.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Gunther Hoser, postagem: 5950132, membro: 1276480"]
qual é a senha do laptop?
[/CITAR]
If you didn't change Vanessa's name the password is Vanessa with a capital (v) if you changed her name it will be the name you put on the character.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes