Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "Gunther Hoser, postagem: 5950132, membro: 1276480"]
qual é a senha do laptop?
[/CITAR]
If you didn't change Vanessa's name the password is Vanessa with a capital (v) if you changed her name it will be the name you put on the character.
Oh god I was spelling Vanessa wrong....Vannesa was what I was always putting down. I better see a doctor. :LOL:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Somebody resolve the problem with uncle?
Using the search option. Several, including myself, have posted how we completed the task.
Press the uppercut button (1st one) repeatedly...it might take a couple of rounds.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Go to her room and ask her. If you do not get that dialogue option, then you have missed a required action.
im stuck in it too trying to figure out what i miss but nothing i repeated the game over 5 times but nothing even i finished all the tasks but nothing

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks to megalol who compressed this game

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Astaros3D]
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,65GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Game was completed prematurely, he couldn't see the same error as his previous game (My Cute Roommate), that was related in the disastrous gameplay. But it wasn't just that, but the character story and the plot story. My cute roommate the only good relationship is between the MC and his cousin, there were also other interesting characters like the librarian, at least for me. But in this game, everything was pretty weird. From the storyline to the characters, unfortunately renderings like by Lola were wasted, but I hope this developer doesn't make a next game as non-sense as this one.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Game was completed prematurely, he couldn't see the same error as his previous game (My Cute Roommate), that was related in the disastrous gameplay. But it wasn't just that, but the character story and the plot story. My cute roommate the only good relationship is between the MC and his cousin, there were also other interesting characters like the librarian, at least for me. But in this game, everything was pretty weird. From the storyline to the characters, unfortunately renderings like by Lola were wasted, but I hope this developer doesn't make a next game as non-sense as this one.
Apparently the creator ran out of ideas on how to continue the plot of the game. So it's no surprise that he finished it.

Laroucoulade

Feb 21, 2020
Guys i really apologyze about asking some help when you have an hint button but i'm really stuck at the hint time " do you remember being offered to do photo shoots ? mb you should visit that photo studio" !! I try my best , looking all the "map on phone'' etc i see nothing and i no idea how to find it... some help plz ?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe he should just hire a writer from now on and focus on what he excels in, which is renders and animation. Another rushed project.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Wow... just wow. This game had so much potential and had so many great animations, but the dev just killed the game and didn't give two fucks about the story or characters anymore. Where are the repeatable scenes to fuck the mom or what could be after? This isn't finished. It's abandoned

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes