pastera

Jun 19, 2017
A lot of us are having problems with "reminding Mia of the photoshoot". The option is just not there for us.

throwaway908070

May 20, 2017
This whole game just feels like wasted potential. In games like this that try to tell a complete story, where this game ends should be just the halfway point. This is supposed to be where it starts to get REALLY interesting - multiple characters in scenes, further advancements to the plot, let the main character explore the broader world, introduce a new character to mix things up... NOPE it's done. Pack it up, developer's more bored with his own story than the players experiencing it.

Reactions: ___charming___

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i was have only one problem, a bug, a error and nobody wanna help me, i was more than nice with all of u and if i speak, talk though or somethin else i get banned without no serious reasons

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
A lot of us are having problems with "reminding Mia of the photoshoot". The option is just not there for us.
Was going to see what the deal with this game was since it's "Completed", got stuck at the same place as you guys, the option is simply not there, period.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
i was have only one problem, a bug, a error and nobody wanna help me, i was more than nice with all of u and if i speak, talk though or somethin else i get banned without no serious reasons
Hello, i dont really understand this bug, what uploaded it. But i give you some advice. First what i can see there still no mode for 1.5 version, if you used mode for 1.4 and try to load your save that a problem, if there will be mode for 1.5, you can load the old save file. So download the game again, and dont use mode or anything else. After if you login the game you get a crash i dont know what is the problem. I hope it is will help you. Sorry my bad english. :)

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Have you bought the film College Girl 3 in the shop? You have to look at first
The need to remind Mia about the photoshoot happens after watching the Film, since the promise of a joint photoshoot happens during it in the 1st place.

Last edited:

griever2017

Nov 10, 2017
Would it be possible to get the mac version please.

Thanks to megalol who compressed this game

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Astaros3D]
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,65GB

Compressed Size:590MB

If mac needed pls dm me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ElMario
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes