Sep 24, 2020
Girl House v1.4.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: Use Viessa Links here
Mac: fixing
Linux: fixing

Original Size: 1.88 GB
Compressed Size: 353 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Update version 1.5.0 please Thanks.

Reactions: UraN82

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
That part is easy. Go into her room, when she asks if you want to help her cam, say no, but want to talk to her about something else instead. Then it will give you the choice to remind her of the studio, and select that, sit back and that's it.
I don't see that option either. I go to Mia's room when she is on bed with the laptop and the mask, and she asks if i want to join her. I have the option to say NO and to talk about other thing, but when i click to talk, the options are the usual. I can't talk about the photoshot

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello. with new update come i have a bug, when i already did that steps to copy that one newmod or cheatmod means alt + m in game folder, when i wanna go to pool or go breakfast, lunch or dinner, he throw me out, why?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I don't see that option either. I go to Mia's room when she is on bed with the laptop and the mask, and she asks if i want to join her. I have the option to say NO and to talk about other thing, but when i click to talk, the options are the usual. I can't talk about the photoshot
If you are missing a task that you've not completely, don't know what to tell you, but as you can see, should be second from the bottom there.
1623318252805.png

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 1237029 Truly say, i disappointed. Just a few scenes without any interesting action at all. I'm was waiting, for some new scenes with neighbour milf, with doctor, also pair new actions with every girl in house. Wanted to fuck Veronica in every single room of that house. But it seems like Astaros has tired. Just remember about "My cute roommate", that was fucking awesome. 1.5 cannot be final version, at least five more update this game needs, it's better tens.
Why I dont see this in gallery?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated Walkthrough Mod.

Not much to this update by way of choices, only real update to mod is matching a few file name changes.
You know, Idk if this had anything to do with it, as it didn't exactly allow me to skip the fight with the Uncle, but I remembered how it not only had a walkthrough feature on it, but a cheat feature too, so figured, what the heck, I'll give it a shot, and once I added this, poof, uncle was able to be taken down. So, if that was any help, guess thank you for helping finish the game, even without a final update. ;)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes