F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

It's been a while so it's time for some news. No doubt this will surprise many of you, but the next update will be the final one for GH. I thought about this for quite some time, I even wanted to announce it back in December 2020, but that would be too early to start talking about the next project. I've already spent over 2 years on GH development, even with the small break to return to MCR, so I believe it is time to finish it and move on to something new.

My next project will be MCR 2 or maybe "My Cute Russian Roommates" (MCRR). The name is still WIP as you can see. The main protagonist will be Derek from the original MCR. There will be new locations and new hot girls (I don't plan on reusing the old models, at least not in any big way). I want to make this project a little bit more optimistic in terms of story, maybe even humorous. I hope that with your help it will be possible.

For now I am still focused on finishing this update for GH. It should be out within the next 7-9 days. After that I will start talking more about this next project and reveal some characters. I hope you will enjoy the new project as much as GH and possibly even more.

Thank you for your support!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
yeah, whatever the last update will be , it feels like a future rushed ending. But i liked the promise of a new kind of story with the new project.
Compared to other games, MCR and GH's story was... basic. I just hope the next game will improve it.
MC wakes up and, oh surprise, it was all a dream and his girlfriend is awaiting him to go somewhere in the car. The end.

• Wow
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
MC wakes up and, oh surprise, it was all a dream and his girlfriend is awaiting him to go somewhere in the car. The end.
That my friend will a boat load of shit for an end!! Hope not! But with 3 months without an update i hope it is a good ending with a good development of the history. If not... Let just say that the next game will have 1 less follower and a patreon (Silver Team)!!
The updates are always late an lately no news or regular updates of the status of the game!! It begins to annoy me and others that follow the game and want a decent game!! And this game has a lot of potential, it just a matter of exploring it and ask the people what they want and how they would do the game!!

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Guys, how to unlock photo studio on the map? I've bought the surveillance camera but the only thing on the map is the house.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Radagast890, postagem: 5882681, membro: 1917340"]
Oi pessoal ... novo para este jogo.
Eu estava jogando este jogo há um tempo, minha pergunta é que dizem que MC é parecido com o filho de Vanessa.
Já foi esclarecido que ele é filho de verdade ou não ou tudo ficará esclarecido na próxima atualização ... ou foi ou será apenas um enredo ruim sem explicação ..

E cara, é decepcionante não termos sido capazes de nos divertir um pouco com o demônio e o anjo .. embora eles fossem apenas uma espécie de sistema de dicas .. Espero que ele adicione como extra :amor:
[/CITAR]
I didn't have time to play the latest version but about MC being Vanessa's son, it should be clarified in the next version that I think will be the last.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I just wish there was a way to fuck the angel girl is the demon girl, but what a pity that maybe there is no way just if maybe astaros3D does a GH2 in a while.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
For me I think the ending will be very quick, the whole game doesn't have such big events in terms of history.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020

Hello everyone,

It's been a while so it's time for some news. No doubt this will surprise many of you, but the next update will be the final one for GH. I thought about this for quite some time, I even wanted to announce it back in December 2020, but that would be too early to start talking about the next project. I've already spent over 2 years on GH development, even with the small break to return to MCR, so I believe it is time to finish it and move on to something new.

My next project will be MCR 2 or maybe "My Cute Russian Roommates" (MCRR). The name is still WIP as you can see. The main protagonist will be Derek from the original MCR. There will be new locations and new hot girls (I don't plan on reusing the old models, at least not in any big way). I want to make this project a little bit more optimistic in terms of story, maybe even humorous. I hope that with your help it will be possible.

For now I am still focused on finishing this update for GH. It should be out within the next 7-9 days. After that I will start talking more about this next project and reveal some characters. I hope you will enjoy the new project as much as GH and possibly even more.

Thank you for your support!

Well that's dissapointing, GH is a game i really like and look forward to its updates. If you don't like the story as it stands you can evolve it to whatever you want, remember you are god in your games and can think of a way to change things up however you want. I will say the character models of GH are fantastic, it's going to be sad to not have anymore progress on them after the next update.

Hopefully you can reconsider and leave a door open for this characters to continue to participate in your proyects.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
lol this game is still in starting point. The MC didnt even fucked all girls atleast once. Why he want to finish it when its still not even near the end?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
lol this game is still in starting point. The MC didnt even fucked all girls atleast once. Why he want to finish it when its still not even near the end?
I don't think so. MC have have fucked all the girls and side girls. Only thing we need is a good stretch of story like MCR and also a orgy with Vanessa, Vicky, Mia, Doctor and Bella...........maybe we could also include Vicky's friend...........Meh fuck it. I want an all-in orgy

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes