cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Hinterhälter, postagem: 5980133, membro: 1707870"]
O final pareceu bem apressado na minha opinião. O desenvolvedor fez algum comentário sobre isso? Ou ele já está trabalhando em um novo projeto?
[/CITAR]
Yes he commented on that last version but only patrons can see it, by the way can any patron speak what he wrote in this poist? Screenshot_20210612-180433.jpg

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hinterhälter, postagem: 5980133, membro: 1707870"]
O final pareceu bem apressado na minha opinião. O desenvolvedor fez algum comentário sobre isso? Ou ele já está trabalhando em um novo projeto?
[/CITAR]
Yes he commented on that last version but only patrons can see it, by the way can any patron speak what he wrote in this poist? View attachment 1246614
About final version

Hello everyone,
Time to release this update. It is not the truly final update because "credits" and translations still need to be updated and potentially any bugs need to be fixed. However, it is the final content update. There are 3 new hot scenes, one of them is truly special, and 2 other smaller talking scenes. Soon you can expect more information about the new project. For now, enjoy this last update and all the girls in it.
Thank you for your support, it means a lot!

In short, we will have to wait a while for the new project/game.

mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
just had the scene with mia and lola on the couch but now I can't seem to go to the photoshoot with mia. went through like a whole weeks worth of sandbox and still nothing. any ideas????? helppp
Hey Lockyn, may I ask how you activated the scenes? I have the 6 movies but when I watch nothing happens. Is there a right time to activate the scenes? Thanks!

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
About final version

Hello everyone,
Time to release this update. It is not the truly final update because "credits" and translations still need to be updated and potentially any bugs need to be fixed. However, it is the final content update. There are 3 new hot scenes, one of them is truly special, and 2 other smaller talking scenes. Soon you can expect more information about the new project. For now, enjoy this last update and all the girls in it.
Thank you for your support, it means a lot!

In short, we will have to wait a while for the new project/game.

I expected him to talk about the rushed ending or explain more about this latest version but not that.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Lapee

Sep 20, 2018
This ending pretty fast. But I'm playing this for free and the contents are incredible. So, I'm not against it at all. I can't wait for your next project, dev.

Gemuk

Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone give me save after watching neighbor at noon my game crash after neighbor appears naked (sorry bad English)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
pretty bad end, last sex scenes looked rushed as "#"¤"
there is 1? animation which is from far a way with the mother of the house? So there is the aborted sex scene by the pool? and the older daughter blackmailing her mom on stream to eat her and command player to fuck the mom while she is eating the daughter? oh yea the kitchen scene? I had hoped for something more 1 on 1 with them or that the threesome would have been better :(
also annoyed that she was not your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, meeeh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ffs, I should have used less logic, ofc they are in the tv when they are in my inventory in a game where u always have to select something first....lol, thx

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
What is this ending duded wtf this is so dissapointing and rushed wtf why even hint that we looked like vanessas missing child if its not even going to be used bruh the game was interesting and the sex scenes were hot but wow that ending totally ruined it for me

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes