Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Help, i can't bring mia with me to sara's place. How can i fix this? PD: The option won't appear
I did it as soon as the sex scene with her and lola ended and went to her room she was doing live cam but tell you wanted to ralm about something else then the option will appear

Cgarzita

Jul 4, 2020
I did it as soon as the sex scene with her and lola ended and went to her room she was doing live cam but tell you wanted to ralm about something else then the option will appear
I tried already but it just won't show up :C

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
How do I remind Mia about the photo session? The hint says "mia promised to come with us to the photo session to have some fun there, I think we should remind her of that"
Same Problem.
I`ve completed the Lola is a Whore via the Lesbian Video before.
But no matter when i talk to Mia, Option for Bella doesn`t show up....

krusher906

Jun 8, 2017
How do I remind Mia about the photo session? The hint says "mia promised to come with us to the photo session to have some fun there, I think we should remind her of that"
You need to play without the walkthrough mod. I just unpacked the game without the mod then switchover to the mod when done.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I think it's there in the options while we talk with Mia. If not it must be a bug. Try to reinstall without mod.

Reactions: il4400

maurimauri

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys, I am playing with the mod (idk if that's the problem) and I can't manage to make the doctor swallow the cum when she is under control like a doll. it always ends up with her calling the police and the game over. what should I do?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys, I am playing with the mod (idk if that's the problem) and I can't manage to make the doctor swallow the cum when she is under control like a doll. it always ends up with her calling the police and the game over. what should I do?
You need tp wait until she deepthroats. When she has the whole Dick in her Mouth click on the Red Glans in the upper right Corner.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes