badi90

Jun 18, 2017
Nah, after the fat dude scene there is more. You have to beat said fat dude at brawling (either smash the right punch or left punch but it can be done).
then my anger was justifiable. the game has realy good start . real good potential. but the quick ending destroyed it . I was thinking he could some stuff like when vanessa cooking scane as Horner she get the skimpier her clothes get . I see in the phone a follower count for each girl but it has no uses . does not explain where the power comes from and so on ... what a shame

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
then my anger was justifiable. the game has realy good start . real good potential. but the quick ending destroyed it . I was thinking he could some stuff like when vanessa cooking scane as Horner she get the skimpier her clothes get . I see in the phone a follower count for each girl but it has no uses . does not explain where the power comes from and so on ... what a shame
I can just tell how to progress when one is stuck when I can help.

Edit: not targeted against you. It's only my general point of view.
I don't care about the story.
I don't care about what could have been.
I don't care about one think about the Dev.
I don't care about one think is good or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: badi90

Fxb

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks to megalol who compressed this game

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Astaros3D]
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,65GB

Compressed Size:590MB

If mac needed pls dm me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can we get mac version?

gegulingan

Mar 11, 2018
need help, when being told to take a shower then error occured with this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_try.rpy", line 390, in script call
he nake "Don't worry."
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 279, in script call
call sequence_list ('e2_milf_hiroroom', [0,6,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14])
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep5.shower'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\New folder (2)\GirlHouse-1.5.0.extra-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\New folder (2)\GirlHouse-1.5.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\New folder (2)\GirlHouse-1.5.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\New folder (2)\GirlHouse-1.5.0.extra-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 166, in script call
File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 190, in script call
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen return_null
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 524, in script call
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda_camera.rpyc", line 15, in script call
ǡk��Ѹ�M��l�e�v`��Ж ��丆bFk�E�Cj��Фi��&�o���"� �Dg����g����&��L�P�����"�)�Tg��X
File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 190, in script call
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_try.rpy", line 390, in script call
he nake "Don't worry."
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda_camera.rpyc", line 40, in script call
��`%cp�1������-�hGG3F�XǑ��Xҭ��r��] �D&;�4�
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_hero_room/hero_room.rpy", line 279, in script call
call sequence_list ('e2_milf_hiroroom', [0,6,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14])
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script
File "D:\New folder (2)\GirlHouse-1.5.0.extra-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep5.shower'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 1.5.0.extra
Sat Jun 19 14:41:03 2021
i thought this might be because it's compressed, but it also happening in the official ones

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I loaded a saved game from a previous version where it ended just after MC had sex with Vicky and Barbara. And it still says that that's the end in this new 2021/06/09 release. Am I missing something? Is the update (1.5.0 Extra) only for Windows? And Mac is still on the old 1.4.0?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I have a problem ... Mia promised that she would take part in a photo session with Bella and I have to remind her ... I tried for several days at different times but nowhere can I find a reminder option ... ... please kindly ask for help sorry for my english but it's not my language

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I loaded a saved game from a previous version where it ended just after MC had sex with Vicky and Barbara. And it still says that that's the end in this new 2021/06/09 release. Am I missing something? Is the update (1.5.0 Extra) only for Windows? And Mac is still on the old 1.4.0?
What is your guess :
1624135921966.png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a problem ... Mia promised that she would take part in a photo session with Bella and I have to remind her ... I tried for several days at different times but nowhere can I find a reminder option ... ... please kindly ask for help sorry for my english but it's not my language
Did you bought and watched the lesbian movie with Mia ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is it the movie after which Lola joins Mia and makes a triangle? Yes, it was after him that this message appeared that I should remind her of the promise ...
If you don't have this option when you talk to Mia after the lesbian movie scene, I don't know.
Maybe try to search in the thread, you're not alone to have this issue apparently but I don't remember if someone found a solution.

1624180932273.png

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
If you don't have this option when you talk to Mia after the lesbian movie scene, I don't know.
Maybe try to search in the thread, you're not alone to have this issue apparently but I don't remember if someone found a solution.

View attachment 1255848
I'll play again from the beginning ... maybe I did something "wrong" and something blocked ... we'll see :)

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
promo_marina1.jpg

Hello everyone,
I am working hard on my next game. I would like to gradually introduce you to the new models, so that you don't get bored here waiting. I will try to take my work to a higher level in this new project. I hope to be able to show you the first version of this game next month. A GH version with full translations will also be released soon. Look forward to more new characters as we get closer to release.
Thank you for your support!
See you soon.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes