cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Epifan, postagem: 6019269, membro: 118039"]
View attachment 1256404

Olá a todos,
Estou trabalhando muito no meu próximo jogo. Eu gostaria de apresentar gradualmente os novos modelos, para que você não fique entediado aqui esperando. Vou tentar levar meu trabalho a um nível superior neste novo projeto. Espero poder mostrar a vocês a primeira versão deste jogo no próximo mês. Uma versão GH com traduções completas também será lançada em breve. Esperamos por mais novos personagens conforme nos aproximamos do lançamento.
Obrigado pelo seu apoio!
Vejo você em breve.
[/CITAR]
This weekly update was weak. What did you think of this model?

hieulo

Aug 28, 2020
Is it the movie after which Lola joins Mia and makes a triangle? Yes, it was after him that this message appeared that I should remind her of the promise ...
install game (without mod) in the different drive and copy the "save" you are playing and then paste into the game (without mod) and play. After finishing remind Mia's promise, then save it, close the game and copy/paste the save into the game with mod and play. Delete the game (without mode) folder since it does not necessary anymore.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Rayred31

Oct 19, 2020
Thanks to megalol who compressed this game

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Astaros3D]
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,65GB

Compressed Size:590MB

If mac needed pls dm me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra] mac linkpls

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys.. I had finished playing this game and the content is amazing!!! But I have 1 question though, At just the very end of the game, literally before you decide meet your mother, and you can still roam the house freely, I can't have sex with Vanessa and Vicky or ask them to show boobs or suck my dick.. is that normal or did I mess up with some of the choices??

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
install game (without mod) in the different drive and copy the "save" you are playing and then paste into the game (without mod) and play. After finishing remind Mia's promise, then save it, close the game and copy/paste the save into the game with mod and play. Delete the game (without mode) folder since it does not necessary anymore.
thanks for your help ... I didn't think a mod might be responsible for that

Reactions: hieulo

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
Talk to the inhabitants and maybe you will have interesting dreams tonight.
Stuck with this and one MAKE LOLA A WHORE task is still in the phone but i have completed all i think.
Please help.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes