Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
You should start to work for Vanessa and after 4-5 days of working she will ask you to get rid of mice in the basement and give you the key

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Agungteguh27, postagem: 6029925, membro: 54343"]
droga. finalmente acabou. vou sentir falta deste jogo
[/CITAR]
what story from FINALLY? The game had a rushed ending, an ending all of a sudden.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

begin_prom12.jpg

Hi everyone.

So that you will not be bored, I continue to introduce you to the models of the new game. You probably know this model. There are some classic storylines that I'm going to use for this model. I think you can guess what these storylines will be like. Since the main character of the new game is Derek. Don't worry, it won't be boring, and I'm not going to use banal cliches.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "F4iunyl3x, post: 6033336, membro: 846778"]

View attachment 1259983

Oi pessoal.

Para que não fiquem entediados, continuo a apresentar-lhes os modelos do novo jogo. Você provavelmente conhece este modelo. Existem algumas histórias clássicas que vou usar para este modelo. Acho que você pode adivinhar como serão essas histórias. Já o personagem principal do novo jogo é Derek. Não se preocupe, não vai ser entediante e não vou usar clichês banais.
[/CITAR]
first of all thanks for sharing second. this model again? not that I don't think she's hot but… I don't know a bit repetitive.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lez hope 1.4 mod is compatible with 1.5game
---
im stuck with ...NAME ENTERING ...ah that would be that stupid menu pops up

Last edited:

tens

May 11, 2017
lez hope 1.4 mod is compatible with 1.5game
---
im stuck with ...NAME ENTERING ...ah that would be that stupid menu pops up
it's not, it works up to the point where you need to take the older housemate to a photoshoot

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
SOLVED: I'm stuck!

My current quest is to take a photo of Lola and Hero having sex. I recall seeing the phone/backpack icon once during one of these scenes with her, but it said "you can't use that right now" when I clicked on it. Any suggestions? Possible bug?

EDIT: Not sure what the deal is, had to delete everything bug game save files, and unpack from the rar again, and for some reason this worked.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it's not, it works up to the point where you need to take the older housemate to a photoshoot
...game crashed when i found 'affection' menu in the phone ui. dunno if mod or game to blame... will unpack mod-free one ...will older saves (from modded game) work alright ?

... wanted to manually transfer such but new game somehow has old ones... and no choices highlightes (though i checked those cheats in options)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes