robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hello everyone :) Can someone explain to me how to play these mini-games because I don't really "catch" what it's all about ... (especially the help in the kitchen) I try but it doesn't work out ... please help me ... sorry but english is not my language

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
hello everyone :) Can someone explain to me how to play these mini-games because I don't really "catch" what it's all about ... (especially the help in the kitchen) I try but it doesn't work out ... please help me ... sorry but english is not my language
just use The Walkthrough Mod And Skip it

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The French version is buggy and makes the game close at some point and impossible to continue the game in the French language, an update of the French translation is recommended...

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Guys, I have an anooying menu that keeps overlaying on top of the box where I change my MC name, can't even go back to previous screen. I'm using the android port

Hecki

Oct 7, 2018
Hi yall can someone tell me how can i console command and how can i increase sex energy? (with command) thy <3

reivaj95

May 6, 2019
la ultima version android da error al preguntar ser novio de Vicky y al fijarse los corazones en el celular

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
a question. I have played untile mia 2and shooting then visited the doctor . the game ended after that . I was so pissed of i deleted the game *realy bad way to end the game * now i was wondering if there is other content in the game or this realy is the end ??

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
a question. I have played untile mia 2and shooting then visited the doctor . the game ended after that . I was so pissed of i deleted the game *realy bad way to end the game * now i was wondering if there is other content in the game or this realy is the end ??
Just to be clear about your question.
You're asking if there is other content after the last time you played when a finale update has just been uploaded, finale update that you didn't play ? Is that it ?

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
Just to be clear about your question.
You're asking if there is other content after the last time you played when a finale update has just been uploaded, finale update that you didn't play ? Is that it ?
thanks for fast response. no I jest started the game yesterday. I played till mia went with me in 2nd photoshoot . the one everyone complain about it doesnot trigger. after that u get a massge from the lawyer says they found ur mother . ( my bad not the hospital ) meet with the fat dude and kicked his ass . game ends after that

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
thanks for fast response. no I jest started the game yesterday. I played till mia went with me in 2nd photoshoot . the one everyone complain about it doesnot trigger. after that u get a massge from the lawyer says they found ur mother . ( my bad not the hospital ) meet with the fat dude and kicked his ass . game ends after that
Nah, after the fat dude scene there is more. You have to beat said fat dude at brawling (either smash the right punch or left punch but it can be done).

Reactions: badi90
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes