akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I think it's extra content or some new game I'm not sure I'm a bit in doubt if someone can solve it for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi!

which is better - one dark heart or 8 bright red ones? I went into the shower room where Vanessa was bathing, and she caught me peeping. before peeping, I had one dark heart - after Vanessa scolded me, I had 8 bright hearts. is it bad or vice versa, good?
It's been a long time since I played this last, but IIRC you fill up hearts once initially, and then you get darker hearts as you continue to build upon the relationship. I never looked to see, but I think the red hearts are meant to equate to affection and the dark hearts are meant to equate to love/lust.

However, in practice it is more like the dark hearts are a second row of hearts. In other words, if you drop from a dark heart to a red heart, that means you've lost affection. So, let's say there are 10 hearts in the red row (I don't remember, so just pretend that's an accurate count). When you get your first darker heart, you have 11 hearts in total. If you lose an affection/love/lust point, you drop back to 10 hearts, so you have no dark hearts but are full on red hearts.

That might not be quite accurate, b/c I suppose there might be a scenario where you lose a red heart and don't lose a dark heart. But I cannot think of any time that happened, so in the worst case it would be rare. I'm something like 85% sure what I described above is correct. But I definitely could be wrong.

The other possibility I see is that the dark hearts only represent lust / romance, and the red hearts only represent love / affection. In that case, lewd acts would be likely to increase dark hearts and kind acts would be more likely to increase red hearts. However, if you upset someone (embarrass them, make them angry, etc.) you'll definitely lose one of the two types of hearts.

Sorry I can't be of more help. It's just been so long since I played that I might be misremembering how that worked exactly.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's been a long time since I played this last, but IIRC you fill up hearts once initially, and then you get darker hearts as you continue to build upon the relationship. I never looked to see, but I think the red hearts are meant to equate to affection and the dark hearts are meant to equate to love/lust.

However, in practice it is more like the dark hearts are a second row of hearts. In other words, if you drop from a dark heart to a red heart, that means you've lost affection. So, let's say there are 10 hearts in the red row (I don't remember, so just pretend that's an accurate count). When you get your first darker heart, you have 11 hearts in total. If you lose an affection/love/lust point, you drop back to 10 hearts, so you have no dark hearts but are full on red hearts.

That might not be quite accurate, b/c I suppose there might be a scenario where you lose a red heart and don't lose a dark heart. But I cannot think of any time that happened, so in the worst case it would be rare. I'm something like 85% sure what I described above is correct. But I definitely could be wrong.

The other possibility I see is that the dark hearts only represent lust / romance, and the red hearts only represent love / affection. In that case, lewd acts would be likely to increase dark hearts and kind acts would be more likely to increase red hearts. However, if you upset someone (embarrass them, make them angry, etc.) you'll definitely lose one of the two types of hearts.

Sorry I can't be of more help. It's just been so long since I played that I might be misremembering how that worked exactly.
thanks for the help. i get it. =)
but need also to turn Lola in the bed.
well will search in the thread.
but all items in my inventory is not fit for this action =(
Demon said use imagination... imagination is not present in my inventory... hehe =)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thanks for the help. i get it. =)
but need also to turn Lola in the bed.
well will search in the thread.
but all items in my inventory is not fit for this action =(
Demon said use imagination... imagination is not present in my inventory... hehe =)
Again, it's been a long time now, but have you already found a feather? I can't remember its exact location — in one of the bedrooms (search when empty) or maybe in the basement, I think. But IIRC you're supposed to use that to tickle her foot, which makes her roll over. I'm definitely not absolutely certain about that, but I think it's something along those lines.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ok. feather found! in the Vanessa room. left from bed there is chest of drawers. click on the chest. right from the chest - on the bed, to the left from the pillows there is feather.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Again, it's been a long time now, but have you already found a feather? I can't remember its exact location — in one of the bedrooms (search when empty) or maybe in the basement, I think. But IIRC you're supposed to use that to tickle her foot, which makes her roll over. I'm definitely not absolutely certain about that, but I think it's something along those lines.
You can blackmail Lola without a feather. but it seems the game then starts to go not quite according to the script. in theory, the feather should disappear from Vanessa's bed, because after blackmailing Lola it cannot be used - Lola does not give a "yellow hand" during sleep, that is, you cannot tickle her and take a photo with a member in her mouth will not work.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
judging by the lack of a tag, MC is not Vanessa's lost son, is it to be understood? yes, but in the story, I hope it will be told how Vanessa lost her son?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
judging by the lack of a tag, MC is not Vanessa's lost son, is it to be understood? yes, but in the story, I hope it will be told how Vanessa lost her son?
I don't remember if we learn exactly how that happened (although I think so), but you're right: she thinks the MC looks like her son but he's not actually her son.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I like this game BUT triggering the events doesn't always work. Even the built in walk through doesn't help. I just used the gallery mod to watch all the scenes and images.

GubGub001

Oct 16, 2021
Mlf.rel = x (the value of x = the amount of affection/hearts you want. for black hearts use -X)

for other Characters change the part prior to .rel ...

Neighbor = Nmlf
Older sister = Ols
Middle Sister = Mds
Little Sister = Lts
Doctor = Doc
Are these still correct commands?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I saw there's a transparent textbox mod, but can't find it. Anyone know or have it? Otherwise, I can't find a GUI folder where the textbox png file, so I can do it myself if someone know where I can find that file. Thanks

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
Ok so the latest, finally final update for this game's been uploaded on a site called m_amba-games (remove the underscore cus apparently can't mention other pron gaem sites on f95). Only prob is they have rapidgator and k2s links :FacePalm:.

Anyway I took the trouble to download the 2 gb windows version and uploaded it to mega. Will leave it up until this weekend. There's also an android version that somebody else can download if they want. Note that this version is called 1.5.21.extra while the current version is 1.5.2.extra.
Mega

Also from the same website:
Walkthrough:
Scene Replay Mod:

THANK YOU :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GirlHouse-1.5.21Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes