D@rks1d3

Nov 29, 2020
Hmm i finished the game so far and it's great to see old faces from roommate 1
But for me the game feels a bit short
Also that i can't do so much with Vanessa besides on the pool and in the kitchen ( on the pool you always got the same scene where you got interrupted) also i can't visit the neighbor or don't know how cause it doesn't shown on the map
And also with Vicky i can't do much besides the triggered events
When I look on the heart bars and the fire underneath it feels like the game isn't finished

Reactions: darthpham

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Is there an option or mod that pauses the time progression in the game?
I find it annoying I have to click the pause button again after every action.

quansn

Jul 27, 2018
how can I have sex with vanessa in the pool and get Mia to the photoshoot ? No choice in conversation . Does it require some
condition ?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
how can I have sex with vanessa in the pool and get Mia to the photoshoot ? No choice in conversation . Does it require some
condition ?
This developer makes the most complicated games of anyone. You need to use the walkthrough to understand when & where these events trigger. I think Vanessa at the pool is late in the game (after the scene in the kitchen). The Mia photoshoot (the second one, I assume) is also late in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This developer makes the most complicated games of anyone. You need to use the walkthrough to understand when & where these events trigger. I think Vanessa at the pool is late in the game (after the scene in the kitchen). The Mia photoshoot (the second one, I assume) is also late in the game.
Naw, I've seen far more complicated just here on F95. But your point is taken.

quansn

Jul 27, 2018
tks bro, i completed this game, walkthrough mod cause the photoshoot choice not appear.

lodar

May 13, 2018
He posted a new custom render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I bet the MC will remain blue balled by all characters when the update arrives in 3 months :LOL:

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
i have not played this since 1.5 is there much of a difference between it and 1.5.21?

also is it possible to ma out love and lust on all the ladies >.<?

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.21 Extra
Other Games: My Cute Roommate 2 - My Cute Roommate
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v1.5.2 Extra): - - - MEGA
Linux
(v1.4.0): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v1.4.0): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Scene Replay Mod - Italian Fan Translation - Walkthrough Mod - Full Save - Walkthrough

chthonic_goat_666 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
1681150792236.png

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes