Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Did you have the scene in front of the TV with Mia (you watched a movie & then Lola came home from school). Right after that scene, you can go to Mia's room to go to the photo shoot (2nd time). This might be the last event before the story conclusion.
Yes I did... Guess I will need to start over...

bledheart

Apr 21, 2020
So, I've played through the game more than a couple of times now, partly because it is hotter than I expected it to be, and partly because I wanted to try some things that I thought I had been missing.

1. Is it impossible to see Lola's tits at all? Everytime I ask her, she just says, "I don't know why but I'm ashamed to show you my breasts." I think I have corrupted her as much as possible. I tried having sex with her multiple times to see if after a certain milestone her corruption will be enough that I'll be able to see her breasts, but nothing worked. Am I missing something?

2. Is it impossible to fuck Vanessa except taking her forcefully in the kitchen? She also does not show her tits or such my dick. Am I missing something there as well, or is that how it's intended to be?

3. And lastly, things never escalate with the blonde chick. The most that happened was a threesome with her and her lover Barbara, but everytime I try to see her tits, get my dick sucked by her, or have sex with her, it doesn't work. Is that by design as well?

I would really appreciate anything you guys can tell me.

UncleM

Nov 26, 2020
why the kitchen help show this
KitchenHelp.jpg
and no skip button like helping math for Lola.

This is the traceback content.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ascript/minigame/kitchen_help/kitchen_help.rpy", line 249, in script call
call rel ('Mlf')
File "game/ascript/minigame/kitchen_help/kitchen_help.rpy", line 249, in script call
call rel ('Mlf')
ScriptError: could not find label 'rel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call rel ('Mlf')
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1485, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call rel ('Mlf')
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rel'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
GirlHouse 1.5.2.extra
Tue Jul 4 15:31:31 2023

thx.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I'm loving the game, but I'd like to find Astaros3D's math teacher and slap him/her. I'm trying to help Lola with her homework and one problem uses PEMDAS and another doesn't! You can't do that! Parenthesis-Exponents-Multiplication-Division-Addition-Subtraction! You follow that order in a left-to-right sequence on each step! And I'll be damned if the multiple choice answers fail to have the correct solution on some questions! UGH! How am I supposed to calculate WRONG ANSWERS?!?

Example: 22-7-29*30? PEMDAS says multiply before subtract. 29*30=870 Now we subtract, left to right. 22-870= -848
This answer is available in the multiple choices.

Example 2: 18-20+13? PEMDAS, again, says addition before subtraction, then subtract left to right. 20+13=33. 18-33= -15
This answer is NOT available in the multiple choices. Available answers are: 5, -1, -4, 11
The only way to get one of these answers is not to use PEMDAS and just go left to right. 18-20= -2 so -2+13=11.

You can't have it both ways, Astaros3D.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Where is the mask IT should bei in the right Side locker but there are only female clothes there and No Mask

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
if you play the game in German and accidentally get arrested, there is a nasty error that ends the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there a fix for this somewhere?

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes