buff

May 29, 2017
Technically, there's some sex scene with the sister and mother I think at the end, if memory serves, that's about it.
Eh? Trying to square that with the lack of lesbian tag. Do the mom and sister fool around with each other or no?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Eh? Trying to square that with the lack of lesbian tag. Do the mom and sister fool around with each other or no?
I don't remember the mom and sister getting intimate, but it has been a long time now. If it's at the very end, maybe; otherwise, no. IIRC, the lesbian tag is there primarily for the older sister and her friend (who is bi, I think). But this was long enough ago that I don't remember for sure anymore.

Reactions: Boy02

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Where is the mask IT should bei in the right Side locker but there are only female clothes there and No Mask
in the right hand cupboard bottom stack of clothes in front, took me a couple of clicks to get it as the demon kept making smart-ass remarks

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is there really no roll back in this game? I have this habit of clicking to get through dialogue without checking the screen some times and now I missed one or two of the see through clicks and I can't roll it back to get them....would have to go back to the start of the stupid game if that's the case

master861

Nov 4, 2022
you can enable rollback in the options menü i thing , and that is why i make saves at some points that i dont miss something , and trust me if i say dont us the wt mod on this game it fuck up some events.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you can enable rollback in the options menü i thing , and that is why i make saves at some points that i dont miss something , and trust me if i say dont us the wt mod on this game it fuck up some events.
sorry, I see nothing that would imply that a rollback is either enabled or disabled.
Can you give me a clue what it would say?
ok, never mind I guess it's the 'hard/normal switch' which somehow I had managed to change to hard

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I'm a little confused about Vanessa.
when I check the hearts I see she only has one red hearts and all the others are black/broken hearts, even after I help with chores and it shows a heart being earned.
Have I missed something or screwed something up....If I have screwed something up, is there a way to fix it?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, a couple of issues....
when using the basic snooper on Lola, do I need to click on anything after I've seen her masturbating?
Apparently after that I'm supposed to be able to talk to her and catch her in the lie when she denies it...but I can't even get to ask her the question. Is there a special place or time that it can only be done.

Also, I have been banned from the roulette game because I won $9k...I thought that was temporary, but I re-loaded the game and it seems it's a permanent variable has now been set so I can't play again.

Are there console commands for any of the settings?

Please and thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, a couple of issues....
when using the basic snooper on Lola, do I need to click on anything after I've seen her masturbating?
Apparently after that I'm supposed to be able to talk to her and catch her in the lie when she denies it...but I can't even get to ask her the question. Is there a special place or time that it can only be done.

Also, I have been banned from the roulette game because I won $9k...I thought that was temporary, but I re-loaded the game and it seems it's a permanent variable has now been set so I can't play again.

Are there console commands for any of the settings?

Please and thank you
It's been a really long time since I finished this, so I can't even remember that many specifics anymore TBH. I think you have to use the super snooper like a camera or something similar. That could be wrong, though. I don't know how much they will or won't help you, but you might search this thread for snooper and see what results might be useful. I would start with this one, though, that I found when I did a search myself just now: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-5-21-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-6579192

I don't know for sure, but I think the roulette banning is permanent. You shouldn't need to keep going and going, however. Once you're making money with helping out with the webcam show, you shouldn't need the roulette cash TBH. I remember at some point I had plenty of money and never found myself needing more.

It probably goes without saying, but from what I mentioned about my memory of this game above, I don't know any console commands, although I think I remember there being some. Maybe a search for console in this thread will help with that as well.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
go next day and talk to her.
ok, so I'm in the same situation....do I need to do anything specific with the snooper for the first time as I don't get an option to ask Lola about the masturbation, the only thing is still the homework thing. Is it in the evening when she's reading on the bed?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok, so I'm in the same situation....do I need to do anything specific with the snooper for the first time as I don't get an option to ask Lola about the masturbation, the only thing is still the homework thing. Is it in the evening when she's reading on the bed?
Have you used it at all? I seem to remember needing to go to her door at night and spying in the keyhole, then using the snooper while spying. But I'm not completely sure on that.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Have you used it at all? I seem to remember needing to go to her door at night and spying in the keyhole, then using the snooper while spying. But I'm not completely sure on that.
yeah, the problem was that I obviously didn't click in the right place to expand the scene to get the photo, but I'm now stuck on the next step, I got the recording on my phone of the scene with the upgraded snooper, but I don't see an option to show it to Mia and I can't see how to SMS anything either

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah, the problem was that I obviously didn't click in the right place to expand the scene to get the photo, but I'm now stuck on the next step, I got the recording on my phone of the scene with the upgraded snooper, but I don't see an option to show it to Mia and I can't see how to SMS anything either
Sorry that I don't remember this part. Have you already looked at the walkthrough? Did you search this thread for an answer? I don't recall specifics for the next part.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry that I don't remember this part. Have you already looked at the walkthrough? Did you search this thread for an answer? I don't recall specifics for the next part.
the walkthrough just says to show it to Mia and then SMS it, I'm guessing the second part comes as part of the 'show it' part....not sure how much more of this 'Lola' game I want to play if I can't solve this. 75% of this game seems to be Lola based with very, very little Vanessa quests...unless they are not in the walkthrough.
I'll push through another day on speed and see it the show to Mia gets triggered.

Do you remember if there is anything to do with any of the girls when they are on the sofa? I bought all the DVDs (same ones from the creators other games) and I thought maybe you could get the girls to watch them with you but nothing in the walkthrough. It's such a shame this game came to and end so abruptly, looks like there was so much scope (I like the bit with the neighbor MILF)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the walkthrough just says to show it to Mia and then SMS it, I'm guessing the second part comes as part of the 'show it' part....not sure how much more of this 'Lola' game I want to play if I can't solve this. 75% of this game seems to be Lola based with very, very little Vanessa quests...unless they are not in the walkthrough.
I'll push through another day on speed and see it the show to Mia gets triggered.

Do you remember if there is anything to do with any of the girls when they are on the sofa? I bought all the DVDs (same ones from the creators other games) and I thought maybe you could get the girls to watch them with you but nothing in the walkthrough. It's such a shame this game came to and end so abruptly, looks like there was so much scope (I like the bit with the neighbor MILF)
I don't remember the character name, but the older sister is at least one of them (maybe the only one?) to use the video in the living room. It's been way too long, and I really don't want to reinstall and play again just to see how you progress, but I found this for Lola on this thread; it might be what you need: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-5-21-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-2957205

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I don't remember the character name, but the older sister is at least one of them (maybe the only one?) to use the video in the living room. It's been way too long, and I really don't want to reinstall and play again just to see how you progress, but I found this for Lola on this thread; it might be what you need: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-5-21-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-2957205
thanks for the reply, apparently in the Walkthrough there is a missing line - you need to go back to Lola after getting the video

the older sister is Mia

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Well, that's a shame, seems this one has gone the same way as My Cute Room mate. Something gets stuck for no apparent reason and then nothing else gets triggered (I had to re-start that game from scratch four times to actually get to the end because I tried to do things in an order that wasn't the 'correct' order).
I still have the 'lola is not an angel' task even though I have gone WAY past that point as Lola will have sex in 60 and missionary and give me a BJ whenever I want it, going back a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, fifth time at 13:30 as described in the Walkthrough has changed nothing. I am now stuck trying to get Mia to go to the photo studio to have a 3some with the photographer (or at least that's what the gallery picture looks like). If I click on the '?' it just tells me to remind Mia that she has agreed to go with me (I did the whole thing with her and Lola on the sofa with the College girls part 3 movie, so I'm baffled.
I was glad that I managed to get further with Vanessa and Vicky even though they were actual tasks, you just had to catch them at the right time and place.
I may have to just quit this now as I cannot see me re-starting for the fourth time just to have it go buggy again.
I've managed to get the MC both blown and had intercourse with every girl/woman in the game except for the photographer...so I guess even though I cannot finish it (lol) I am going to count this as done....bit sad about the unopened gallery items (when did Vanessa get her kit off and sit on the hood of her car!!??? and was I not supposed to intervene when that guy came to the house as it looks like he attempts to rape her!?)

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes