Myoujin

Feb 26, 2022
Just in case somebody wants to play the latest version of the game on Linux:
  1. Go to renpy2linux on github
  2. Save renpy2linux.sh on your computer
  3. Open the folder where you saved the file in a terminal
  4. Type: "bash renpy2linux.sh path_to_game/Girl_House_1.5.21_extra 7.4.8" and hit enter
Do not copy the " characters when entering the command. Also, replace path_to_game with the directory where you have unzipped the game to, e.g. /home/user/. Do not change the entry 7.4.8 unless you know what you are doing. You can now play the game by using bash on the newly created GirlHouse.sh. Please be aware that this will only work with the current version, which should not be a problem as this is the final version.

Maybe I can save somebody some time with that.

darkside319

Jul 4, 2021
Here are all the saves from however long ago I played. Hopefully some of them at least will help you see content you didn't before. I save a lot, so I'd guess at least some of them might be useful. Note that Page 15 Saves.zip also includes the persistent file; I'm not sure what that might have been used for in the game so figured I'd attach it as well.
Thanks for saves

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
oh no, I don't like ntr! I'm looking for and making a list of some games that don't have ntr so I can play
oh, gotcha! well, this was a fun game, but be warned - Asteros makes the most frustrating games imo. you'll def need the walkthrough for this & my cute roommate, but in the end it will be worth it

Reactions: Math987

lovefun

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.21 Extra
Other Games: My Cute Roommate 2 - My Cute Roommate
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac (v1.5.2 Extra): - - MEGA
Linux
(v1.4.0): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v1.4.0): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Scene Replay Mod - Italian Fan Translation - Walkthrough Mod - Full Save - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2594573 View attachment 2594557 View attachment 2594571 View attachment 2594559 View attachment 2594558 View attachment 2594570 View attachment 2594560 View attachment 2594561 View attachment 2594566 View attachment 2594572 View attachment 2594564 View attachment 2594565 View attachment 2594569 View attachment 2594562 View attachment 2594567 View attachment 2594574 View attachment 2594568 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917
Thank goodgame

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Is this game worth playing, if I tried the dev's previous title My Cute Roommate and gave up due to the trivial and tedious gameplay mechanic of feverishly clicking and wandering around the map in search of key events, raising favor of LI's so you can unlock Chinko in Manko action, and the overwhelming feeling of idleness and inanity while going through the motions, although I realize I'm describing 99% of the games on the site ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this game worth playing, if I tried the dev's previous title My Cute Roommate and gave up due to the trivial and tedious gameplay mechanic of feverishly clicking and wandering around the map in search of key events, raising favor of LI's so you can unlock Chinko in Manko action, and the overwhelming feeling of idleness and inanity while going through the motions, although I realize I'm describing 99% of the games on the site ;)
The play style is not really much different from the previous game, other than that a clock timer constantly moves forward for most of the time, so the time of day changes relatively quickly.

Reactions: HHævnen

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpy", line 70: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
                exec self.buttons[button_id]['clicked']
                      ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/autodefine.rpy", line 182: invalid syntax
        exec "%s('..............................................................................................................')"%char
              ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl.rpy", line 43: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec code_object
                  ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/lib/ConfigParser.rpy", line 244: invalid syntax
            raise TypeError, "first argument must be string or compiled pattern"
                            ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/lib/functions.rpy", line 260: invalid syntax
        raise Error, str(obj)
                    ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda app map.rpy", line 21: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec code_object
                  ^

File "game/ascript/subsystem/quests.rpy", line 93: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec code_object
                  ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Fri Dec 22 20:41:38 2023
```
lol why ? ....
lol my bad nvm, I was using the wrong sdk

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys a question. If I go to Mia and ask her to show me her breasts again she asks me to pay her and as soon as I click to pay her the game closes?! but am I doing it wrong or is it just the case that I can't do it for now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
guys a question. If I go to Mia and ask her to show me her breasts again she asks me to pay her and as soon as I click to pay her the game closes?! but am I doing it wrong or is it just the case that I can't do it for now?
Wish I could help, but I don't remember seeing that problem in my own playthrough. Hopefully someone else can offer a suggestion.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
something's wrong with your file. I assume you've loaded a save & tried again and get the same result. easiest thing is to save the saved folder & download the game again. otherwise, check your security settings; maybe your randsomeware protection is doing something wonky

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes