Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
do normal vitiams make you loose weight
also is there any way to rapidly increase mood

appearantly i have been loosing weight at random *prob due to 2 meals a day some times 1*
and going insane stripping off my clothes and getting locked up in a nut house

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016

appearantly i have been loosing weight at random *prob due to 2 meals a day some times 1*
To increase mood a quick fix is usually at the doctors office in pavolsk

Reactions: toolkitxx

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Not sure about the new reporting system... I do not see a way of uploading images or files in case they are needed.

Anyway.

Found an issue with the bank. Before I had to pay via bank account. Now I have rented the appartment without an account, but when I opened one my balance was the amount I put minus 6000R

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

If we look at 'rapidly' we are mostly talking about things that deal with addiction. Most kind of drugs will rapidly fill your mood - like cigarettes and harder drugs. As of 'normal' - most has been listed but sex and 'fun' activities in general. That includes dancing, sunbathing etc. As the original code had no centralized function that controls the mood addition/subtraction the swings are pretty arbitrary as of now and hardcoded by whoever made an event. Part of the unification of things.

As of vitamins - no they are not supporting weight loss in themselves. They help staying healthy and improving your skin. Weight loss occurs when a new day is beginning - that might look random at times but the better notification might just be the reason you actually notice now. Often it would go unnoticed when 'speed running' the bathroom.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Not sure about the new reporting system... I do not see a way of uploading images or files in case they are needed.

Anyway.

Found an issue with the bank. Before I had to pay via bank account. Now I have rented the appartment without an account, but when I opened one my balance was the amount I put minus 6000R

github is publicly visible without a login which is why we wanted a consolidated bug area there. We are aware of the picture restriction as of now but we also have a new debugging system in place that will hopefully eliminate the need to post pictures or send files very soon.

The bank account exists when the game begins - agree that looks shady but at least they didnt steal your money ;) Just made its way to the bug infection list

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@toolkitxx I made a 12hr format system it works just wanted to check if it is done properly or if there was any easier method.
I actually like it especially the well chosen variable names!
The only comment i would have from the top of my head would be about the minutes and re-usability. Everytime you create something that isnt just appearing in a single spot a generalized approach would be best. So creating the formatted string and stuffing it into a variable $formmatted_time would be ideal

Reactions: jayp420

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
I actually like it especially the well chosen variable names!
The only comment i would have from the top of my head would be about the minutes and re-usability. Everytime you create something that isnt just appearing in a single spot a generalized approach would be best. So creating the formatted string and stuffing it into a variable $formmatted_time would be ideal
Ok thx for input I'm slowly learning lol

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ok thx for input I'm slowly learning lol
Its why i mentioned it - i am fully aware of what you told me about coding. There are functions in qsp that let you manipulate variables by position. For strings that means you could format your time from the basetime into a string and let your function replace the first 2 digits into the am-pm format when the user choses to switch to that format. As it is a display only function working with strings is pretty ok.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Anyway.

i completely forgot to ask: you said you rented the apartment without an account - but you didnt pay with cash either, or did you?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Its why i mentioned it - i am fully aware of what you told me about coding. There are functions in qsp that let you manipulate variables by position. For strings that means you could format your time from the basetime into a string and let your function replace the first 2 digits into the am-pm format when the user choses to switch to that format. As it is a display only function working with strings is pretty ok.
Yea I would have done it more like the temperature thing but I didn't know base for time, like temper is base for temperature.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yea I would have done it more like the temperature thing but I didn't know base for time, like temper is base for temperature.
Its 'hour' for hours and 'minut' for minutes - a full time is usally a created string when we are talking display

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Its 'hour' for hours and 'minut' for minutes - a full time is usally a created string when we are talking display
Ok I didn't know if it had base for all time both hr&mm together or not, I noticed in cheat input time so thought it might have base for both together.

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
!Info!

This is meant as a fair warning post based on the current poll results.

As the results show a very limited amount of votes for the transgender start we decided to remove it as an option from the next update on (1-7). This will relieve us from dealing with quite a bit of text adjustments and conditional checks during the clean-up phase. This does not mean it cannot be revived at a later stage when the majority of the clean-up and code consolidation is finished.

!Info!

Reactions: Oiz, Burt and Eoin

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Version 1-7 is up and OP has been updated with changelog etc

Some highlights (full changelog in OP) are:

• - NEW Bug reporting directly out of the game! A new button will provide you with a message box containing the link to the bug report form. The bug report form integrates directly with our github project and your input can be fully anonymous! The message box prevents windows from resetting when encountering a bug - so maximum feedback is possible.
  • - NEW otg_menu is now no longer part of the base code but has been moved properly into an outside lib and credited (was part of the original ecv code without crediting the author)
  • - NEW Weather will now always be updated when you move to a new outdoors location. This will ensure the status window gets updated and will most definitly change temperatures during the day. This is enhancing the chances to end in a weather situation needed for certain events and quests without forcing the user to cheat! This can lead to big swings in temperature for months that are covering broader temp ranges than others. A poll has been started to collect your feedback on this change as it has major influence
  • - NEW Temperature will now always be shown as both Celsius and Fahrenheit
I do apologize for delaying the cleaned version of city residential one more time but it requires quite a bit of changing events and variables due to a very messy use of variables in the original code that would for example send you to the apartment there when dating boys without even owning the place and many more unexpected connections

As always: save files should be working without problems but i do recommend to go to an indoors location and save there just to be save!

Last edited:
Reactions: Redox and Eoin

Redox

Donor
Mar 2, 2017
I get an error on starting the bat file with quest soft player saying

Area: on visit
Line: 17
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

I even re-followed the steps to make sure that i did everything right.

Reactions: toolkitxx
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes